Stealing and Me?!

Murthy Mansion : 9 :00 pm

NANDINI :

Unbelievable! Just truly seriously hysterically unbelievable! For the first time in life I Nandini Murthy didn't felt like working in my own lab! This research has been my dream since years. But today things were different. First of all two new people were present in my lab. One who was there with me since last week and the other who took care of the lab in last three years. And out of all the places in the world these two idiots found MY LAB to play their 'Ego-Ego Game' ?! Can't these guys get a little friendly? Well the way they were staring at each other I don't thinks so. And moreover I myself can't imagine befriending Aryaman. He just doesn't give the good kind of vibes. He never gave me a reason for that though...He is a good son for his father. A great doctor from the best hospital in Delhi. He has a best friend - Harshad. What else do you expect from a person to be good? But intuitions you see...

And Manik. When I used to see those dreams in which that person's face wasn't visible I always thought of it to be a stupidity of my mind. It was much of an exaggeration than that of reality that too just because of a dare. I never actually wanted to see the face of that person. When I came to know he was the guy from that night I just shooed away the thought about those dreams. But today when he complimented me... It was just a small compliment...don't know if there was any truth in his words but I wanted to believe it. Today when I saw his face so close to me; it seemed like the so called pumping organ heart surrounded by pericardium was screaming that this is that person in the dark. His face, his chocolate brown eyes , his perfectly jelled up hairs, his sharp jawline. His flat but perfectly shaped cheekbones made his chin more prominent. I was quite jealous with his lean cheeks because I was always a chubby kid and I still have those cheeks which invite people for pulling them. Have you ever seen a guy with naturally pink lips? Well yes. Manik Malhotra has them. And how on earth any girl will not be noticing that mole just below his lips on left side! Okay that's a little too much about my one week old lab assistant...

Wait a minute...He is just my assistant. And that idiot has the audacity to question me?! To put a finger me?! Why on earth was he behaving like a manipulative jerk?

No he wasn't behaving like that...May be... I think it was just a normal reflex...Any honest, hardworking person would have reacted in the same way he did, if questioned in the manner Aryaman asked him what was he doing there...I know his normal reflex turned out to be quite harsh on me but its also true that he behaved so gently after the little harsh moment that my heart fluttered just by looking at his face...

Wow! So we are again back to 'The Current Issue come Favorite topic' of Nandini Murthy's world- Manik's Face! Am I interested in him or something? What is it?

Just then beats of 'Shape of you' fall on my ears...Okay don't overthink sweeties its just my ringtone... ;) Guess what...Who called after two weeks! 

Mukti : Earth to Nandini.

Nandini : Huh?!

Mukti : Nanz, Where were you? I mean it has been two long weeks we had a proper conversation.

Nandini : Ummm...

Mukti : Well, I know what you will say, My Hospital, My Patients and how can I forget 'MY LAB'! What about us miss Murthy? Have you forgotten that you have some people who think of you as a friend or should I remind you! 

Nandini : Mukti,Mukti,Mukti....

Mukti : Okay. Let's cut it. Listen up now. In 'Ecstasy club' sharp 9 : 30 pm. We will be waiting. You better be there. Its Saturday !

Nandini : Wait... what? You know right I'm not a big fan of this clubbing thing. Why do you always choose such places....

Mukti : Hello! Miss Grumpy...You seriously need to get a life...And here we are the hurt party , not you,okay...So don't give these excuses and just come.