Missing?

Dehradun Jungle                     6:00 am

NAVYA 

Dehradun! I really love this place! Everything about Dehradun is beautiful! It was a great idea to come for a morning walk here , in this jungle...It's something that I can never experience in Delhi...

It's something that I can never experience in Delhi

(Dehradun Jungle)

At dawn , walking through this path full of mist surrounded by lush green conifers, with shining rays of sunlight peeping through the olive green leaves of the tall sals, oaks, ecalyptus and the enchanting Musk like scent wafting through the morning breeze is making me feel spellbound!!!

Walking through this breathtakingly beautiful atmosphere is having a soothing effect on my soul...The melodious chirping of birds and cool wind is adding more to this magical feeling!

I have been walking for almost half an hour now...Although I don't wanna leave this beautiful place but I guess I should go back to hotel now...After all I have to get ready for the camp...Everyone must be waiting...

I was turning around to walk on the path from which I came...But wait...Who is that man standing there with some other men...I feel like I have seen him somewhere...Men surrounding him are looking like some goons...What is happening here? 

Ughh...Why isn't he turning on this side...I want to see his face...

Yes...yes...He is turning...What?!What the hell? Harshad?

What is he doing with these supposed goons? Wait...What is he doing in Dehradun in the first place? He is a psychiatrist. He is not needed in a medical camp like this. Moreover , I don't remember that I ever saw him in the camp doing some duty...He never came to Dehradun with us. What is he doing here in this jungle ? 

I was about to call Harshad but someone came from behind and palmed my mouth...What the hell is happening???

The same hand dragged me from that place in a jiffy , royally ignoring my protests...

The idiot who dragged me took both of us out of the jungle, almost close to the hotel...But he stopped in the mid way...Removing his hoodie , He turned around and said-

Person : What on earth were you trying to do ?

Navya : Cabir?!

C : Huff . See Navya, this jungle is not safe. There are lots of dangerous things present here. 

N : What do you mean by that? Do you know what was Harshad doing there?

C : What ? What are you talking about? Harshad?

N : Hey Matarani...What kind of person are you? You have no idea what was happening there , still you dragged me, completely ignoring all my protests. You idiot. Such a stupid person you are.

C : Mind your tongue lady. 

N : Mind your tongue my foot. Who gave you this right to pull me like this? Aur ye Danger Danger kya laga rakha hai? Hello, I'm Navya Naveli, black belt in Karate from MP. Hume koi hara nahi paya hai abhi tak fight mein...Aisi kick marte ke uthke chal bhi nahi paatein wo gunde...