Chapter Seven.

Chapter 7.

It has been one whole month since I found out that I was pregnant. In that time, I wasn't allowed out of bed, not once, unless I had to wash myself or go to the toilet. I was eating and gaining weight, and finally I was the right weight for my height and age.

The bump on my tummy was clearly visible, because even though I had only been pregnant for a month and a couple of weeks, werewolf pregnancy only lasts 5 months altogether, but Chase having Alpha's blood would mean that mine would last 4 months.

After I'd told Emma, she didn't stop squealing and jumping up and down her bed for hours. To be honest, I wanted to do just that after the initial shock. My wolf was estatic that she was having a pup and she wasn't howling for her mate anymore.

After I'd received that pain for nearly everyday, I finally told Alpha and Claire. They confirmed, after a lot of hesitation because they knew that I would be heartbroken, that it was him mating with someone. As time went by, it became less painful, but I could still feel it. And it wasn't like it happened one a week kind of thing; it happened almost every single day.

And this was the main reason why my wolf stopped howling and whining for her mate and instead became very quiet, and only giving her suggestions and advice whe needed, but she was super protective of her pup.

I'd got to know the pack better in that time. I thought they would all think of me as sluts, but in fact, they were all over-protective of the baby and me, because they thought I couldn't handle defending myself being pregnant.

They didn't jugde me, but accepted me with open-arms, without questions, and already I'd made a few friends already. I was very close to Amy and Connor, the Beta, they were mates and 2 years older than me. They loved each other more than anything and sometimes, I found myself wishing that my relationship was like that with my ex-mate.

Today, I was going to the doctors to get my pup checked to make sure he or she was healthy. Emma had already bought few things already, but she got uni-sex clothes because we weren't too sure of the gender.

I was excited to have my pup, I just wanted it to come out already! I had a new reason to live, and although he or she wouldn't have his or her daddy with them, they would have all my attention and lov, but right after birth, I had a get a job. I couldn't keep on sponging off on the pack's money. Not now, not ever. 

I was pulled out of my reverie when Claire shouted, "Hurry up baby, you have an appointment."

I sighed, then nodded and pushed the covers away. I took a quick shower and dressed in a white tanktop to stretch over my stomach and a satin flower skirt. I looked like as pregnant as five months. I was bigger than what she-wolves would be, but I thought it was just because of the Alpha blood.

I brushed my hair and left it in a messy high bun before slipping on my bright blue converses and staring at that girl in the mirror, who looked completely different to what she looked like months ago.

She had bright blue-greyish eyes- that gleamed with happiness, unlike the dull blue they had been. Her hair was light brown, shining with volume, unlike what the ugly, thin, limp pink hair it used to be. Her skin was tanner with her cheeks slightly pink, unlike the pale, bluish colour it was before. And my dimples more visible more than ever.

She was beautiful. And she was me.

I ran my hand through my fringe and climbed down the stairs and outside, where Claire was patiently waiting with her arms crossed.

"Bye guys," I shouted before shutting the door. I heard a whole lot of 'good lucks' and 'byes' before I shut it fully.

"There you are. Finally. Dan and Emma are in the car, and Dan is getting very frustated," she said.