Chapter Thirteen.

Chapter 13.

I was excited for my first ever concert. I was scared that my fans would be disappointed because of who I was. And I think my nerves was showing slightly now that I was just about to go on stage in a few minutes.

It's been about five years now since I ran away and about three years since I released my first single. I was extremely glad that I did run away now, because I had more than I could've ever asked. I had true friends, my family: my babies- although they're four now and hate being referred to as babies- and a home.

I guess you could say life was pretty good.

To be honest though, I missed Him like hell. Even after all the torture he'd ever put me through, he was still my mate. The one person who was meant for me, right?

Sometimes I sit there and just think about him? What is he doing right now? What would our life be like if he stayed with me that day? Unfortunately, I would never know the answer to the question, but it was how my life was meant to be and I'd learn to accept that years ago.

I was pulled out my thoughts when Alice, my make-up artist started touching up my make-up and my hair stylist, George started making sure not one hair was out of place.

Right now, I was wearing a floor-length, electric blue dress with a low black and clear rhinestones under the bust along with peep-toe 4 inches, ivory heels with a knot on the front. My golden blond-brownish hair was loosely curled, parted in the middle and reached my mid-back.

I was about to go on the stage any minute now and I could definitely not mess up, not after all that practice. I worked my ass off for this and I wasn't going to mess it up, I thought with new confidence.

Just then, I heard someone call my name, "Sophieeee, or shall I say Sydney, huh?"

I chuckled, "So you decide to get here now? And I thought you were my best friend!"

Emma laughed and gently nudged me in the ribs. "Sorry I'm late. Daniel and Christy didn't seem to want to leave their room," she pretended gagging.

Daniel had finally found his mate a year after I joined their pack. Christy was driving through and decided to stop at a supermarket to buy some chips when Daniel was buying some baby milk for the twins. Needless to say, she stormed out of the supermarket in tears after thinking that her mate had gotten someone else pregnant and had a kid with her.

But Daniel quickly chased after her and explained that the baby milk was for me. She was still reluctant to believe him, so he brought her to meet me and after I confirmed everything, she accepted Daniel with open arms.

A week later, they were both full marked and mated. A few months later, Christy finally announced that she was pregnant and soon, she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl called Marilyn. She was one little angel, with her dark brown curls and Christy's light blue eyes. A year later, they finally tied the knot and got married on a beautiful beach in the Bahamas.

Christy was an amazing mom and Luna. She was kind, funny and beautiful. She was the perfect Luna, mom and mate. She was one of my best friends along with Emma and we went on shopping sprees all the time.

Thank Lord the paparazzi didn't know what Sydney looked like exactly, otherwise I'd have them chasing me the whole day.

Speak of the devil and both Daniel and Christy appeared, looking a bit flustered with messy hair, might I add. I smirked at them both knowingly and Christy blushed and averted her gaze to her shoes.

"Here they are! I bet they were at it again in the bathroom, I hope they cleaned after themselves. Imagine what would happen if someone walked in the bathroom?!" I said to Emma as if they weren't there. Emma pretended to be sick while Christy slapped my arm playfully.