Episode 51 Donkey Kong Vs Knuckles

We find the usual group gathered in their dorm room, all prepared to watch yet another episode of DEATH BATTLE! Let see how this turns out.

"That seems like a lazy intro Mr. Author," Ruby said to the Handsome and talented author.

Screw you, Ruby. The last however many had good intros that took a lot of manpower to make and write. Just let me be lazy for this one and then we'll get into a good one.

"Really?" Ruby said excitedly with her eyes sparkling like stars.

Promise. Now get ice queen to start this thing.

"Okie dokie," Ruby said before sneaking up on Weiss and forcing her to push play.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Interlude

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: Guardians of treasure, champions of justice.

Boomstick: And proof that if you've got enough brute strength, you don't need to be smart to kick some serious ass.

Wiz: Donkey Kong, defender of the world's largest banana hoard.

"Really?" Blake asked in bewilderment. I mean she new apes and monkeys like bananas but she was expecting something a little bit more, heck a banana shaped jewel would of been something!

Boomstick: And Knuckles the Echidna, guardian of the all-powerful Master Emerald.

"Now that's what i'm talking about," cheered Yang. that sounded like a treasure from a Huntsman lengends

Wiz: We've already established that Mario and Sonic-related power-up's counter each other, for example, DK's Strong Kong could counter Hyper Knuckles, so for this fight, we'll be sticking to the bare essentials.

"Makes sense," Weiss said with a nod.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Donkey Kong

(*Cues: DK 64: DK Isle Orchestral Remix*)

Wiz: Now this is the law of the jungle. As old and as true as the sky, the ones that shall keep it may prosper...

Boomstick: But the ones who touch Donkey Kong's banana hoard must die! See? I know literature. Well, the parts about killing, anyway.

"Of course you would," muttered Weiss.

"You think you could tone down the Boomstick hate?" Ruby muttered. While she could agree the Boomstick could get annoying, it still worried her seeing Weiss act so hostile towards someone.

"Fine, only until he says something I really can't stand," growled out the heiress.

Wiz: Long ago, an illegal pet gorilla famously did battle with his abusive owner atop a construction site.

"Oh my Oum!" gasped out Blake. The poor thing. How could someone do that?

Boomstick: The ape's name was Donkey Kong, and the conflict didn't go so well for him.

Wiz: After escaping, he fled to a remote island with his son, also named Donkey Kong. His son would later bear a child destined to rule the island. This powerful ape was named... you guessed it, Donkey Kong...