Chapter 29: The Curse and the Craving

Jungkook's stitches were taken off before a week and though the scar was prominent, the wound wasn't fresh anymore. It hurted slightly but the feelings and emotions he had felt in the last week had overtaken all of it. Though he and Taehyung had only kissed two times so far, he couldn't help but think about it over and over again. The most difficult part of the day would be when Taehyung would leave the house at the night time when Mrs Park came in.

But it was no different for the other person too.

Barely a week was exactly what Taehyung had left. He didn't even realize how quickly the second week passed in the blink of an eye and so much had happened. The thought of going back to his house to his family and friends was amazing but he dreaded the idea leaving everyone here behind, especially someone special.

On top of that he still had so many answers to find. For instance, he had asked Yoongi to help him find about the whereabouts of Jimin. He knew Yoongi's position could help him have access to such information. Now all he hoped was to get the answers.

He was at the market getting some groceries for Jungkook's house when he decided to check upon Yoongi to know the updates.

"Hi Jihoon" he said as he entered the store.

As usual, he was engulfed in a tight and full of love hug by the little one.

"Hey Tae, how have you been? And how is Jungkook Hyung?"

"I am good Jihoon and so is Jungkook. Only yesterday he got his stitches off".

"That's great. Grandpa has been worried about him. Also, I heard the evil witch is back."

"Evil witch?" Taehyung asked unsure who he was referring to.

"The lady at whose house you are living as the PG. I saw her dragging her luggage from the boat a little while ago."

"Well, that's not a very good news, is it?" He took a sigh.But that should be the least of my concerns right now. Anyways, I will make few calls alright?"

"You don't even have to ask Tae."

Taehyung entered the booth and called both his hyungs. Jin was more than relieved and excited over the fact that his son like brother would be home in less than a week.

He then decided to call his friend Hoseok.

"Hello, Hoseok-ah, how have you been?"

"Taeee, I missed you. I have been okay-okay. Actually, I don't know. Don't bother, how have you been?" Sounding extremely exhausted.

"I have been good Hoseok. But why do you sound so low? Tell me."

There was a brief pause.

"Hoseok, you know you can share anything with me right?"

After a little hesitation, Hoseok decided to open up.

"Lately, I-I have been having some feelings for someone."

"That's great news" Taehyung said excitedly knowing Hoseok had been single for so long.

"It would have been but I........ I am afraid its for a wrong person. Someone I shouldn't feel that way for."

Taehyung took in the information. His friend would always be bubbly and full of energy so such a thing coming from him did concern him.

"Hey, don't worry okay. I will be there in a week and we can sort it out, trust me okay?"

"Okay Tae, come back soon before your friend goes insane."

On that note, he ended the call. Slightly bothered but expecting answers, he dialed another number.