Chapter 32: The Empty House

Jungkook had been staring at Taehyung for the last half an hour and smiling like an idiot, like a hopeless teenager who was waved at by their crush. Taehyung was sleeping, lying on his chest while taking soft sweet snores from the tiredness of the earlier night. By the time they were done, Taehyung directly fell asleep and Jungkook had to clean up the mess they created while he was asleep.

Few minutes later, Taehyung slowly opened his eyes and looked around. When his eyes fell on the half naked Jungkook looking at him wrapped in the bed sheet, a ton of flashback from the earlier night came in. He immediately pulled the blanket and covered his face to hide the embarrassment.

Jungkook chuckled at his adorable behavior and simply laughed. He tried pulling the blanket but Taehyung tugged on it as if his life depended on it.

He leaned in close above the sheet and joked, "Taehyung I think you are a little late to feel embarrassed. I have literally seen every inch of you, naked as a baby."

Taehyung still didn't agree to show his face.

"Tae, I don't know if you have realized this or not but while there's no doubt in that fact that you have the strongest control over my emotions, I am much more physically stronger than you. And if you don't comply, I will have to use my physical strength" he finished laughing.

Given he had no doubts on that latter's words, he slowly pulled the blanket down, only his face visible and spoke, "Aren't you embarrassed?"

Jungkook smilingly hovered on Taehyung and with the look of adore, he added, "Tae, I don't feel a bit embarrassed, shy or guilty or any negative emotion whatsoever. I love you and last night was a perfect way of expressing that to you both emotionally and physically."

This brought a shy smile on Taehyung's face.

But it was short lived when he realized Jungkook had worry plastered on his face.

"What's the matter Jungkook? You look worried?"

Jungkook knew it wasn't the best time to bring this up but he also knew there would be no good time to discuss this in the near future too.

"Taehyung, with all love and sincerity, I have no doubts in your love and commitment towards me. But there's something on mind and I have to let it out for all I feel there will never be a good time to discuss this."

This created a tension in the room and Taehyung started panicking internally.

"You have less than a week left before your journey ends. And I am aware that there's man waiting for you on the other side of the country. What are you planning to do once this trip comes to end?"

This question made Taehyung get up. Still wrapped in the white sheets, he spoke but he didn't have it in him to face Jungkook since he knew he was being unfair to the man, both the men.

Jungkook knew the question would trigger a situation as such so silently he hugged Taehyung from the back while still seated on the bed.

"Tae, what are you thinking?" He asked tightening his hug.

Taehyung took a long sigh and wrapped his hands around Jungkook's that were embracing his body.

" Jungkook I know this quite a difficult state we are in. In all honesty, I have no idea how we are going to make it work. But one thing is for sure that I genuinely love you and though I know Yoongi is waiting for me on the other side of the town, I know for a fact that it wouldn't work with him. I respect him but I never had feelings for him the way I have felt it with you. For now, all I want to think about is how much I enjoy your warmth and love.  Can you give me that for the moment?"