Chapter 35: The Stars

(M)

(A/N: I wanted to surprise the readers with a good written smut for the 1k reads but then I realized I don't even know how heterosexual sex works so the other side of the domain was far off lol. But after extensive research and the knowledge I had gathered thanks to ff, I was able to put it up. I have never been the one to enjoy the main part but have been touched by well written foreplays thus, I tired to capture that. So here goes nothing. I hope you all enjoy)

As the words left Taehyung's lips, Jungkook lost his senses and his ability to think. The shy, timid and reserved painter he had met few days back was nowhere to be seen. All he could see was his beautiful lover looking sinfully beautiful in his own piece of clothing, which was pretty much non- existential for the transparency it offered.

Taehyung doesn't even know where this surge of confidence is coming from but maybe he understood how much he loved Jungkook since he was so close to losing him tonight. Maybe he wanted to show him how much he meant to him in every way possible.

He let his lips nibble on Jungkook's ear while his fingers gently moved into his locks, his knees colliding against Jungkook's legs. When Jungkook realized his siting position was creating a gap between him and Taehyung's body, he delicately lifted Taehyung and placed him on his laps. Taehyung happily wrapped his legs around Jungkook.

Slowly, Taehyung traced his lips from the earlobes to his jaw as if he was carving a map from his tongue .

"Tae..." Jungkook whispered.

He could only be blissed out and close his eyes. However, the action stopped.

When Jungkook opened his eyes, he saw Taehyung looking at him with a warm smile latched on his lips.

"You are so beautiful Jungkook" Taehyung said cupping his cheeks and moved in to place a gentle kiss on his forehead as he placed his hands on Jungkook's shoulder.

"You are so kind." He placed gentle kisses on Jungkook's closed eyes one by one.

"You are the most amazing father Naeun could have gotten." And this time, he didn't kiss him, rather rubbed their noses gently which brought a genuine smile on Jungkook's lips like it was a reassurance.

"I love you." Taehyung confessed suddenly and left a quick peck on Jungkook's lips.

"I love you too Taehyung" Jungkook said reaching out to kiss him but Taehyung didn't let him.

The reluctance resulted in Jungkook to be a little confused. But before he could jump to conclusions, Taehyung whispered in his ears.

"Patience,  Mr Jeon, we have an entire night to go."

Jungkook felt shivers down his entire body. He could swear to god that every single word and sentence coming out of Taehyung's mouth tonight was sounding like the forbidden apple, so wrong yet so right.

He leaned in and captured Jungkook's lips. Unlike earlier times, he didn't move his lips with the latter's. Instead, he took his lower lip, and sucked on them as awfully slow as possible. His teeth gently tugging on it. It wasn't a rushed kiss, it was like the fallen petals of a flower on the ground, pulled down by the gravity yet they fall gracefully and beautifully, only adding colors to the ground. And this kiss here was making them fall harder for each other and at the same time adorning both of their cheeks light pink with slight blush and arousal.

With one final suck, Taehyung lightly bit Jungkook's lower lip and pulled back.

Slowly opening his eyes, Jungkook looked at him and smilingly whispered, "You drive me crazy Taehyung."