Last Night

Thomas POV

Newt came to me with scars on his wrist. He told me this will be the last night feeling like this.

"I just came to say goodbye, Didn't want you to see me cry. I'm fine." Newt said with a few tears running down his face. But I know it's a lie.

"This is the last night you'll spend alone, look me in the eyes so I know you know. I'm everywhere you want me to be. The last night you'll spend alone. I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go. I'm everything you need me to be."

His parents say everything is his fault but they don't know him like I know him, they don't know him at all. He's so sick of when they say it's just a phase you'll be okay. Your fine.

But I know it's a lie.

"This is the last night you'll spend alone, look me in the eyes so I know you know. I'm everywhere you want me to be. The last night you'll spend alone. I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go. I'm everything you need me to be. The last night away from me. The night is so long when everything's wrong. If you give me your hand I will help you hold on. Tonight. This is the last night you'll spend alone, look me in the eyes so I know you know. I'm everywhere you want me to be. The last night you'll spend alone. I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go. I'm everything you need me to be. I won't let you say goodbye, and I'll be your reason why. The last night away from me. Away from me."

That night I held Newt tight to my chest not wanting to ever let him go. Feeling like his anchor, but I don't mind one bit. As long as he's still here with me.

A/N based off the song The Last Night by Skillet