Carry On (part 2)

3 months later
Newt and I have reservations at a new restaurant called The Glade for our 3 month anniversary.

We get there and we lead to or seats. And everything is fine until the waiter comes. The waiter is the person who made me depressed for 3 months. The guy who broke me. Minho.

He hasn't seemed to notice me yet because he hasn't looked up from his note pad yet. "Hello my name is Minho and I will be your waiter this evening. What can I get you to dri-" Then he looks up and stops talking when he sees me. "Thomas?" I roll my eyes. "What are you doing here? And why are you with Newt? I figured you would still be in your little depression you went into after I broke up with you."

I had enough of this. "Newt is my boyfriend and we were here to celebrate our 3 month anniversary. Also I'm "sorry" I'm not the ghost you want of me." Then I stood up and grabbed Newts hand, pulled him up, and kissed him. Mainly to prove my point. Then I pulled him towards the door and we left.

We decided to go get some coffee at a coffee shop near my apartment.

"Sorry about what happened back there."

"It's alright Tommy. I'm sorry you had to see that shuck face again." I gave him a small smile then we sat in silence for a few minutes. "Do you wanna get out of here?"

"I thought you'd never ask." I said with a huge smile on my face. So he grabbed my hand and led me out.

We walked downtown where marvelous Christmas lights were put up everywhere.

We went on a horse carriage ride, got some popcorn, and just walked together. Then Newt started leading me somewhere. We went down a side alley until we got to the fire escape on the side of the building.

"Where are we going, Newt?"

"Just follow me." He said then started climbing. I followed.

We climbed till we reached the roof.

"Close your eyes." Newt instructed me. So I did. He grabbed my hand then led me. "okay aaannnddd open." I could practically hear the smile on his face.

When I opened my eyes I saw all of downtown. I could see all the Christmas lights. It was beautiful.

I turned to Newt with a huge smile on my face.

"Do you like it?"

"It's beautiful." Then I leaned in and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my torso and I snaked my arms around his neck. We kissed until the need for air was to much to bear. I rested my forehead on his. "Happy 3 month anniversary."

"Same to you." He leaned in and kissed me again.

When we broke apart again I realized something. I'm in love with Newt.

"I love you, Newt."

"I love you too, Tommy."