How Did You Get That

After working all day with annoying people, I just want to go home change clothes and curl up on the couch and watch movies with Tommy.

I pull into the driveway and park letting out a sigh of relief to finally be home again. It's already dark outside like it normally is when I get home.
I grab the key and get out and head towards the door.

"I'm home!" I yell as I close the door. I hear a small noise come from the bathroom. Worried, I head towards the bathroom and knock on the door. "Tommy, you alright in there?" I asked. All I get in return is a grunt so I quickly open the door worried that something happened to him.

The site I get when I open the door is something I never would of even thought I would ever see in my life.

There is water all over the floor, the water is still running in the tub, Tommy is soaked, and the strangest part of the whole ordeal is that there is a penguin in the bathtub.

"Um Tommy, why is there a penguin in the bathtub? Scratch that. How did you even get a penguin in the first place?" I ask in complete shock.

"Long story short, you know how my uncle takes care of penguins right?" I nod my head then he continues. "Well he sent me one saying something about it not fitting their standards and that they saved this one so they didn't just wanna send him to a zoo so he sent him to me."

I'm still kinda lost. But then again it's not everyday you come home to your boyfriend having a penguin in your tub. "Okay, why is he in the bathroom then?"

"He smelled bad. Being stuck on that plane, well I mean I'm guessing he was on a plane to get here, really made him smell bad so I'm giving him a bath."

"Okay I'm gonna go change and you get me when he's done with his bath." I then backed out of the bathroom and closed the door. I walked to my room and changed. Then I went and turned on the tv.

About 10 minutes later a still soaked Thomas came out of the bathroom with a little penguin following him. He proceeded to our room to change out of his wet hair. The penguin then waddled over to me.

Being a little uncomfortable with the fact that there is a bloody penguin in my house I didn't know what to do so just sat there and stared at him. He stared back of course. Tommy soon walked out of the bedroom in dry clothes and came and joined me on the couch.

"So what's his name?"

"I don't know yet."

"How about....Drew?"

"Alright."

••••

Later that night we were laying in bed cuddled up under the blanket with Drew at the end of the bed. It is still gonna take me awhile to get use to the fact that we have a pet penguin now but I'm sure it'll all be okay.

"Tommy?"

"Yeah, Newt?"

"You get to give Drew baths and buy his food." Thomas laughed and leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips before replying.

"Anything for you Newt."

••••

The next day Thomas went shopping and came home with fish, a suit and other types of clothes, and baseball caps. I didn't even wanna ask. I just kissed him and went and watched Harry Potter.

A/N guys I honestly don't know where this came from. I'm sorry.