Secret

Thomas POV

"Thomas come ON! Your sister and I are going to get pizza with some of her friends. Stop being a lonely loner and go meet someone!" Minho complained trying for the umpteenth time to get me to go out and meet someone but what he doesn't know is that I have met someone.

"For the umpteenth time Minho I don't wanna meet anyone. I'm fine how I am." I'm close to just kicking him out of my house.

"So you're just gonna sit around here on a Friday night?" He asked. Actually no I have plans but I can't tell him what they are exactly.

"I'll probably just watch some episodes of The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air, Friends, Everybody Loves Raymond, and How I Met Your Mother. Maybe I'll even invite Newt over to hang out." Which is somewhat true.

"You're gonna include my brother in you're boring Friday night plans now?" Newt is Minho's step brother but they love each other like real brothers.

"You're gonna be late, Minho. You better get going." I informed him practically shoving him out my bedroom door.

"Yeah, right. See ya Monday Edison." He started walking away. Just before I shut my door I heard him yell goodbye to my mom.

"He's gone."

Not a second later Newt emerges from my closet.

"About bloody time." He walks over and throws his arms around my neck kissing me hard.

"We're gonna have to tell him eventually you know." Damn I hate when he's right.

"Easy for you to say. You won't be the one getting the living crap beaten out of you." Newt laughs at that.

"He won't hurt you that bad. You're his best friend."

"Let's deal with this later. We're gonna miss our shows."

"Okay you get the popcorn. I'll get the drinks."

"Good that."

With that we leave my room to get the stuff. only to run into Teresa and Minho as they're about to leave. Which is weird cause I thought Minho already left.

"Newt when did you get here? I could of sworn no one else was in Thomas's room when I was up there not 5 minutes ago."

Shit.

We look at each other at the same time making an unsaid agreement to tell them.

"Minho, Teresa, we have something to tell y'all." Newt starts.

"What is it?"

"Alright what the klunk did y'all do this time?" Minho always assuming we did something bad.

"Newt and I have been...dating for the past 3 months." Yeah I know. That's a long time to keep a relationship secret but we were scared and it was kinda thrilling sneaking behind everybody's backs.

"How did we not notice Minho?" Teresa asks after getting over her shock. Minho was still in shock mode though. Teresa slapped his arm about 20 times before he came around.

Minho came forward and did something I wasn't expecting at all. He hugged us. I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding. Then when the three of us broke apart he gabbed my arm and lead me out of the room.

"Now listen here. You may be my best friend but if you do anything to hurt Newt I swear to god I will beat you so bad they won't be able to tell its you. Got it?" I gulped and nodded.

"Good that. Now get back to your lame Friday night with my brother." He said pushing me toward the door back into the kitchen.

"It might not be that lame if you know what I mean." Minho just glared.

"Too soon. Git it."

In the kitchen Newt and Teresa were having a similar talk.

Newt and Thomas spent the rest of the night cuddling, laughing, and kissing.

A/N wow sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I've been really freakin busy with homework lately