Lover's Quarrel - Kim Yugyeom pt1

You are Jackson twin sister, as expected you are close friend with his friends called Got7. The only problem is you have a love-hate relationship with Kim Yugyeom. Every time you two will start quarrel over small things that annoy you sometimes but one day changed it all.

You were walking to school with your twin brother but stop your pace when someone called you from behind.
"Wang twins!!!!! Yahhhhh wait up for us!!" BamBam called.
" ohh guys~ " Jackson surprising to see their friend.
" yah~ hamster did you finish your homework?? Let me copy your.. I didn't get to finish it last night" Yugyeom wrap Y/N shoulder, asking for her homework.
"My name is Wang Y/N... And No! Who ask you to play game all night long..." Y/n remove Yugyeom arms that was resting on her shoulder.

Yugyeom look at her in disbelief for not offering him copying her homework so he start teasing her, in every way he can do. When they arrived at their class, Yugyeom didn't stop teasing her until she give her homework to him. BamBam and Youngjae notice that Y/n's soul was leaving her body and asked Yugyeom to stop but he just wouldn't.

"Gyeom... I think that's enough of teasing Y/n...we can just do it together since we still have time to do it..." Youngjae try to stop Yugyeom.
"No! I won't let this one slide..." Yugyeom continue teasing Y/n.
" argh...Kim Yugyeom you better stop it..." Y/n cover her ear with both of her hand, giving Yugyeom a glare.
" Y/n I think it's better if you just let him copy your answer...if you want him to stop teasing you..." BamBam try to convince you.
"Then when will he work hard for his own future??! No! Let him be!" You cover back both of your ears but eventually give up with Yugyeom annoyance.

> school ended<

"Arghhh!!! I can't believe that I still let you a copy of my homework and good credit for it!" You frustratedly ruffled your hair frustrated, glaring at Yugyeom.
"Gomawo~~~ hamster-ah" Yugyeom coo, pinching your cheek.

You snort and run towards your brother, Jackson telling him that Yugyeom is bullying you. Yugyeom sarcastically taken back by your statement saying that he was only playing with you. Like always you and Yugyeom start to quarrel along way home.

"Seriously...you two sound like an old married couple.. Quarreling over something so small.." Mark state.
"We are not! It was him that started it!" You defending yourself but only got a laugh in return.
"Don't worry...she not my type anyway" Yugyeom give a sure look towards Jackson.
"But I actually ship you both together~" Jackson innocently smile towards them, letting out a chuckle.
"Gege!!!!! No!!!! Why would you ship me with this....this! Mushroom???!!! He have no meaning in my life!!" You strongly disapproved with your brother 'imagine'.

They all laugh with your word considering it was a joke but deep down inside you didn't  feel good after you said it. You turn you attention towards Yugyeom to see his expression was sad? Taken back? Rejection?. You just couldn't read what was his expression awhile ago but you were sure that it's hurt your feeling see it.

>a few day past by<

You were deep in thought, still thinking the word you said a few day ago. It still haunted you and you just couldn't throw it away for some reason. You try to make it up for Yugyeom by letting him copying you homework but he rejected it?! Kim Yugyeom rejected your offer?! Since when?! You try to shook it off so you  tried another method. You went to buy him chocolate drink since it's his favourite. You went on searching for him and found him talking with a girl?! You quickly hide behind the wall, ears dropping their conversation.

"Yugyeom... Are you sure about this?" The girl ask.
"I'm sure of it... Don't worry... I will take responsible..you should go home after school... I will call hmm~" Yugyeom reply.
"Gomawo Yugyeom-sshi~! I love you!" The girl said giving Yugyeom a hug.
"Nae~~" Yugyeom replyed happily.

You're in the other hand was surprised more like shocked by their conversation. You saw Yugyeom walk away from the girl and quickly hide from his view. After he was gone from your vision, you slid down on the wall staring at the ground blankly. You ask yourself if this is true... You keep on asking yourself 'what do he mean by he will take responsible??!!' . You felt a pierce on your chest, it hurt that make your eyes tears thinking about Yugyeom's word awhile ago.

"Why am I being like this?" You cupped your face.

That's it for part one~~ hehehehe hope you guys like it~