Servant?! - Kim Yugyeom

You are now having lunch with your 6 best friend. When suddenly Yugyeom who is one of your best friend and also your childhood friend come by with a paper on his hand. You ask him where have he been and ask what's the paper about. But he just gave you a grin and ask his friend opinion about something.

"Guys...if 2 people make a contract which is long ago..is it still acceptable?" Yugyeom ask.
"Ofcourse..." Mark replied.
"Well...it is an contract between them so..I guess it's acceptable" Jinyoung nod.
"Right!" Yugyeom grin.
"Why so suddenly of the question?" You ask Yugyeom.
"This!" Yugyeom shove the paper he was holding to your face.
"Oh my god! It's our contract..." You giggle, reading what you two had write on it.
" what kind of contract?" Youngjae ask.
" the contract me and Yugyeom made..when we were like 7 years old" you said.
"What did you two agree on?" BamBam take a sneak peak at the paper, you're holding.
" we agreed on..if y/n found his Prince Charming at the age of 18 she will get married to him and live in a far away castle" Yugyeom chuckle.
"Oh well...I'm 18 and still no price charming so yeah...we don't always get what we want do we" you gave the boys your contract for them to read it.
"Y/n..there something else...it say..if you haven't found your Prince Charming..you will be Yugyeom servant for a year" Jaebum said that made you choke on your drink.
"What?! Let me see that!" You take back the paper and glare at Yugyeom.

Yugyeom shrug and grin.
"Oh well...I guess I have a servant to order around now" Yugyeom tease you.
"Why you!! No! I won't be your servant!" You cross your arms in disagreement.
"Well to bad... A contract is still a contract even after it's been years" Yugyeom state that made you boil with anger.

You bite your lips and let out a deep sigh. You can't no longer argue with him and just see how it will turn being his servant for a year. The first month was like hell for you, Yugyeom will order you to go to his house and prepare him to go to school and also he even order you to go buy his some thing and sent it to his house..thank goodness that your house is just next to his.

After that, you got use to it since his command is usually repeatedly so it got easier and with Yugyeom's order...you already know what he wanted you to do. This has been going on for a half year now. You are now at his house...helping cleaning his room since his mother ask him to.

"Argh! Why do I need to do this!" You pick up his dirty clothes which were piling on the ground.
"Because eomma keep on scolding me and your my servant so...I order you to clean my room" he said while eating chips on his bed.
"It's your room for god sake!!" You said in rage, putting both of your hand on your hip.
" and still your my servant~ now chop chop" Yugyeom clap his hand at you.
" I swear...after this contract is done..you will get it from me" you mumbles, while rummaging under his bed.
"I heard that!" Yugyeom said that made you flinch.

You blew a strain of your hair away from your face and saw a box under his bed.  You took it out and Yugyeom ask you what it was. You shrug and put it aside.
"Let's look into it after..your room is clean" you said.
"Fine" Yugyeom continue to eat his chips that made you throw a rug at him.
"Oi! That was dirty!" Yugyeom glare at you.
"That's what you get for not helping me" you said and stick out your tongue at him.
" why you!" Yugyeom pull you and tickle you.

You laugh since you are quite ticklish especially on your waist.
"Hahahha stop..stop it! Fine Ahhahaah I'm sorry Ahhahaah" you said.
"Try that again and you will get it" Yugyeom said and stayed at his position, on top of you.
"Alright..alright I surrender ahaha " you chuckle, now staring at him.
"Good" Yugyeom look into your eyes
"Yugyeom... It's been awhile I watch you up close..." You said that made him taken aback by your words.
"Wae? Do I look ugly?" Yugyeom raise an eyebrow.
"No..I have to admit that you had gotten handsome" you confess that made him blush.
"Wha...shut..shut up...let just start cleaning my room before eomma scold me again" Yugyeom shuttered and stood up.