First Impressions - BamBam

You and BamBam have been dating for 3 years now and your parent want to meet him in person. When the day you brought BamBam to your house it wasn't like you expect it to be. As soon as you arrive at your house, you bring in BamBam and your family greet them. You mother was really sweet to him and even adore him, you two older brother was also being nice to him and they seem to get along well...in the other hand you father, who is a police officer doesn't like him one bit.

"Bam...will you be ok with them? I have to talk with appa for a moment" you whisper.
"I think I will be ok sweetheart~ don't you worry a thing " he kiss your cheek to assure you he's fine.

You give your father a signal to see you in the kitchen, he followed you there.
"Appa... I love you but I didn't like the way you glaring at BamBam like he's some criminal" you tell him how you fell.
"Honey...you could have done better than this..why him of all decent guy in the world?" You father pat your shoulder.
"He is a decent guy! You just haven't know him yet cause you just jump into conclusion" you state.
"You call that decent? What kind of a man wear that many accessories? The way he dress himself is too flashy and have you seen his booth? He's basically wearing heels y/n! And I even notice his tattoos...that what kind of bad guy have" You father pointing out his opinion of BamBam.
"I don't care... It's he's body..he can wear whatever he want and I like his style it show who he really is and not every guy who have a tattoo is a bad guy appa...their tattoos have meaning you know." You defending your boyfriend.
"I don't like him y/n...what happened to Taemin? He was a decent guy..why aren't you with him anymore? Is it because of that flashy guy?" You father said.
"If you forgot..Taemin cheated on me, is that decent to you and BamBam doesn't have anything between me and that jerk...for your information, it was BamBam who bring back happiness in my life and he's a really really nice guy if you could just give him a chance for him to show you how kind he is" you plead.
"Fine...I will give him a chance but if he mess it up...he's out from here" your father warn.
"I promise you that you will love him" you hug your father as sign of thank you.

Soon after, you come out from the kitchen and took a sit beside BamBam, while your father took a sit on his couch.
"Was everything ok there?" BamBam whisper then stare at you.
"Everything fine Love~ don't worry a thing and just be yourself ok?" You whisper back, intertwine with his hand.
BamBam nodded and plant a kiss on your knuckles.

"Am I going to see this everytime y/n is with BamBam? " Yugyeom make a disgust face.
"Get use to it stupid...you will see much more~" you stick your tongue at him.
"It will take time to get use to...but it's greet to have you in our family Bam" Mark approve of BamBam.
"Thanks bro" BamBam nod his head.

You father was still giving death glare at BamBam and it was making him a bit uncomfortable. You notice it and glare back at your father. Soon later, your family was preparing for barbecue so you were in the kitchen with your mom while the boys was at the lawn.
"So BamBam isn't it? " you father said out of the blue that caught BamBam off guard.
"Yes sir..." He replied.
"Where were you from again?" Your father ask.
"Thailand sir...but it been 9 years I been living here in Korea. " he said politely.
"What do you do for a living anyway...just saying cause the way you dress is unusual" your father examine BamBam up and down.
"I'm an owner of Thailand restaurant in Seoul and also the owner for 5 Korean restaurant in Thailand" BamBam said, helping your father starting a fire for barbecue.
"So you're rich then?...I guess many girl is after you then?" Your father trying to dig on BamBam .
"I'm not sure about that tho, I have to be honest that there are some girl...but among all the girl, only your daughter who manage to open my heart to love again" BamBam genuinely smile.
"Really?...hmm, why her?" Your father ask but this time curious on how you both met.
"We actually met in an alley...hahaha it was already dark, I was on my way home after closing my restaurant but then I heard a thump at an alley so I decided to check on it only to see it was y/n. She had beat up 3 big guys all by herself so I quickly call the police. I approach her to ask if she was ok but then she fainted due to fatigue from fighting those guys.so I helped her by bringing her to the hospital since then I fell for your daughter sir"
"It was a great idea that I send her to mixed martial art school" your father was proud of you.
"It really was" BamBam nodded.
"Huh...usually guy will run away from a strong woman..what made you stay?" Your father ask.

Before BamBam could replied your father question, you're the one who replied it.
"It's before he fell for my beautiful face~" you make a flower pose.
"As if!" Yugyeom said that made you clench your teeth.
"I fell for her, because it y/n...nothing can present how am I in love with her" BamBam wrap your waist then look into your eyes.
"Aww thats so sweet Bam~" you was in touch by his words
"I see why you like him y/n...BamBam I'm sorry for not see how suitable  you are for my daughter" your father said in guilt.
"It fine sir...I just hope we can get along with eachother now" BamBam stretch out his hand for a handshake.
"I would love that " your father accept his handshake.
"See~ I told you that you won't regret for knowing him" you state.

Your father chuckle and just nodded with your statement. You then move your attention toward BamBam and plant him a kiss on the check as he give you a kiss on the forehead.