GOT7 have a crush on you - Part 1

"Y/n...we're here" Jaebum voice echo.
"I'm in the kitchen~" you replied.
They boys greet you as you are still preparing food for you and them. Jinyoung went beside you and ask if he could help you with anything. You point at him to watch the soup and he obey, then Mark also ask if he can help you with anything...you ask him to wash the meat and cook it so he did as you ask to. While the rest are at your living room, not wanting the kitchen to be crowded.

Jinyoung and Mark was a big help in the kitchen but it somewhat send you a weird vibe about the boys  since they won't help unless you ask. You shook it off and just let those two help you. After finishing with cooking... You was preparing the table when suddenly Jackson take the utensil from your hand.
"Eh? Jackson what are you doing?" You ask, raising an eyebrow confusingly.
"Let me help you with this...you have work hard cooking awhile ago..it's for you take a rest" Jackson pat your shoulder.
"Yeah let us do this" Jaebum pop out.
"But..." You said.
"Shh...let us and you should clean yourselves..we have this taken care of" Jaebum reassured you.

You blink confusingly at those two but go along with it and went clean yourselves. As soon as you finish the boys was already at the table waiting for your arrival. You took a seat in the middle of Yugyeom and BamBam. After finish eating, you were about to pick up their plates when suddenly Yugyeom stop you.
"Gyeommie? What's the matter?" You stare at him.
"Let's me do it.." Yugyeom volunteer picking up the plates
"I will help you too" BamBam stand up and start picking up the utensils
"I will help cleaning the table...so y/n you can go take a rest~" Youngjae coo.
"But..guys I can.."
Before you could finish your sentences, the other pull you to the living room.
"You guys..." You said, confuse with their sudden change of behaviour.
"I will go cut some fruit for us~wait here" Jinyoung leave to the kitchen.

The boys was being really nice to you for the whole day and it kinda scare you since they were never this affection and this nice to help you. They would usually make joke, tease you and only give help if you ask them to..it's rarely occur to see them helping you. It only happen when they are hiding something from you.

After the boys all gather in the living room, you ask for their attention to you.
"Guys..." You call out for them.
"Nae?" They all said, staring at you like a lost puppy.
"What is going on with you dorks?" Your arms cross and your leg cross.
"What do you mean y/n" Mark said.
"I notice something odd is going on with the 7 of you..." You narrow your eyes at them.
"Nothing odd is going on here" BamBam replied but awkwardly laugh it off.
"Hmm...then why are you guys being so nice to me today...which rarely happen unless I ask for your help" you state.
"Guys..I think it's better we tell her" Jackson whisper.
"Ha ah!!! I was right..something is going with you guys!" You stand up, pointing at them.
"Will it be ok to tell her?" Youngjae ask for conformation.
"Tell me..what is it about and why is it so secretive?" You raise an eyebrow.
"We..." Jaebum bit his lower lip.
"You what? Tell me..it's not that hard" You said.
"We all have feeling for you y/n" Jinyoung suddenly said.
"See it not hard right...wait did I heard it right?" You unbelievably heard what Jinyoung said.
"We all have a crush on y/n..." Yugyeom said.

You laugh it out loudly while the guys was confuse with your reaction.
"What's so funny y/n" Youngjae ask.
"Your joke of course! Hahahaha it really got me this time" you laugh more.
"But we're being serious y/n" Mark said.
"Hahahha yeah right...so who's joke is this time?" You wipe away the tears on the corner of your eye.
"See! I told you guys that she wouldn't believe us" Jackson said.
"I guess we prank y/n to much that she doesn't even believe our confession" Yugyeom sigh.
"It must be BamBam idea right? Good one Bam" you give him a thumb up.
"Y/n...we're being serious...it's not a joke..we really do have feeling for you" Jaebum said that made you stop laughing.
"What? How come when Jaebum said it made her realise that we weren't joking about it" BamBam in disbelieve.
"Because Jaebum's facial show it all" Jinyoung state the fact.

You stood still, shock and surprise by their sudden confession that they all have a crush on you! It was unbelieved cause you see them as family and never like a man to love. 
"Y/n?" Jinyoung called out your name to get back your attention.
"I..." You slowly sat back on the floor.
"We wouldn't force you pick one of us straight away...we will give you time to thick about it" Mark said.
"Pick?" You ask.
"Well yea...you wouldn't date 7 guys right..cause I don't like sharing my girl with other guy" BamBam said.
"Who says that I will pick either of you guys..." You said, frowning.
"Huh?..." Yugyeom confuse by your sentences.
" guys...I love you all equally but just as friends not like a lover.." You tell them the truth.
"But you must have a little tiny feeling for us right?" Jackson ask, hoping.
"Mian" you apologise.
"How about each of us have a date with you for a week...meaning you will go to 7 date with each one of us for the whole day" Jaebum suggest.
"But ...you guys" you thinking its a bad idea.

The boys gave you a pleading look for you to agree on Jaebum's suggestion and see how it will turn out for you and the boys cause they genuinely like you.
"Fine! But if neither of you 7 dorks made my heart flutter... We will just stayed as friend and imagine that all of this is a  dream ok?!" You said.
"Yeah" they all cheer.
"But who will go on the first date?" Jinyoung suddenly ask.
"Let's go through by your birthday order?...so it mean that Jaebum will go first then follow by Jackson, BamBam, Mark, Youngjae, Jinyoung and lastly Yugyeom" you said, waiting for their approval.

They nodded and agreed with your suggestion. You sigh as you agree to go on a date with 7 guys for a week...it will be tiring but you are actually looking forward for it.