Signature - Kim Yugyeom

You were just hanging out at Yugyeom's room, minding your own business. You were just laying down on his bed while he was sitting on floor, playing game. Then Yugyeom  called out your name and told you that there's a girl from your shared school confess to him. You said it aint your business to but he still tell you anyway.
"So what should I do now?" He ask, looking at you.
"How should I know...it's your confession, not mine" you keep on playing your phone.
"Ahh..y/n come on..you're a girl..tell me what do to" Yugyeom whine.
"Ah! arraseo...call her and go on a date with her and see how it goes." You make duh face.
"But..." Yugyeom hesitate.
"Ahh...But what?" You whine.
"What if she's not the girl...who's giving me those love letter?" He flop himself on his bed, beside you.
"What if she is..you will never know if you won't go out with her and ask her" you state.
"Maybe you're right..." Yugyeom stand up, pick up his phone then went out from his room.

Afterward Yugyeom call the girl and soon later he come in his bedroom. You move your attention to him and ask him about his date.
"So what did she said?" You ask.
"She said yes and agreed to go out on (your birthday date)" he smile.
"Oh..wait this Saturday? " you ask.
"Nae..I don't have anything do to on that day so I agreed to see her, this Saturday...wae? " he tilt his head.
"Oh..it's nothing, I just remember I have plan with Suzy and Jimin on that day" you said, scrolling on your phone.
"Good for you then" he show you a thumb up then lay down, beside you.

Saturday come, Yugyeom was waiting for Soohe at the bus station.
"Yugyeom~ " Soohe call out his name as she walk closer to him.
"Hey~" Yugyeom greet.
"Were you waiting for a long time?" Soohe ask.
"Just for 10 minute..but it's ok..should we spend our date?" Yugyeom ask.

Soohe nodded and casually link arm with Yugyeum. Yugyeom was a bit taken aback with the sudden skinship since you're were the only girl that he ever do skinship with. Yugyeom and Soohe does all first date do and lastly, he and Soohe decided to go at a cafe and grab a drink. As soon as their drink was ready, Yugyeom went pick it up then sat back at his place.

Yugyeom felt abit  awkward with Soohe since he doesn't know what to say, he was finish of sentence to say. However, Soohe broke the silentness by telling Yugyeom that she had fun with him.
"Soohe..I want to ask you something but please don't get offended by it" Yugyeom politely ask.
"What is it about?" Soohe ask.
"Ermm..have you been putting love letter in my locker?" Yugyeom ask straightforward.
" love letter?" Soohe confusingly stare at Yugyeom.
"Yeah..wait let me show you.." Yugyeom pull out the love letter from his pocket and show it to Soohe.

Soohe read all of it then look back at Yugyeom.
"Yugyeom..these aren't mine..and I never give you any love letter" Soohe confess.
"Really? It isn't you?" Yugyeom ask in surprised.
"Yea..these aren't my handwriting and the way this person write to you, seem like she really know you" she said.
"How can you tell? Are you a psychic?!" Yugyeom eyes widen.
"No I'm not Yugyeom..I can tell a girl feeling cause I'm a girl too" Soohe chuckle by Yugyeom's assumption.

Yugyeom replied oh, nodding his head. Soohe shook her head and notice a small signature below the letter.
"Yugyeom..did you notice this before?" Soohe show him the small signature.
"What? Where?" Yugyeom squat his eyes, focusing on where Soohe was pointing.
"A signature of the person..it say 'G.C' on the below of this letter" Soohe state.
"I think I know who's it belong to" Yugyeom sigh.

Soohe notice Yugyeom expression and soon pack her stuff, Yugyeom notice it.
"Where are you going Soohe?" Yugyeom ask.
"Home.." Soohe replied.
"I will send you" Yugyeom stand up.
"No..I can go alone..you should go to the mystery girl" Soohe reassured him.
"I'm sorry Soohe" Yugyeom bow, feeling bad for Soohe.
"It's fine..it was fun even tho it was just for a day" Soohe hug Yugyeom and bid him goodbye.