Change - Jackson Wang

"Y/n..I love you" Jackson confessed.
"I love you too...but will you not be bored of me?" You ask.
"How can I be bored of the girl I love the most~ I will never hate you...but I'm ok if you start to hate me tho" Jackson caress your head.
"I will never hate you Jackson~ I love you too much to do so" you hug him.

That what you dream before waking up due to your alarm keep on ringing. You sigh deeply and turn over to your side, only to be greet an empty space beside you.
"I guess..he must have been go to work" you sigh again before going to clean yourself.

You get ready to go to your work, you work as a choreographer for a lot of idol group including GOT7. So that is where it start meeting Jackson and fell for him. You two had been going for 3 years now but somehow recently you feel insecure around him and he also start to change. You try to stay positive and maybe it's due to your both busy schedule and it will turn back to normal but your thought is still running wild about your relationship with Jackson.

After you have finish your work...you decided to cook for Jackson dinner and wait for his arrival. It was already midnight and Jackson was still not home, you wanted to call him but you were scared if you call him you will be disturbing him working. So you keep on waiting for him for another hour and he eventually come home but too exhausted to even greet you and straight away he go to bed. Your smile turn to a frown after Jackson just pass you and didn't even greet you like he always do. You look back at the dining table so you pack the food and clean the table then head to bed.

This kind of scenario keep on going for 2 months now and your mind isn't in place due to you keep on thinking why are you and Jackson are like this. You notice that Jackson have change bit by bit cause he rarely talk to and was always on his phone or in his studio all day and when you try to ask him if you both can go on a date, he keep on making excuses saying that he want to but there's a lot of thing he have to do. You had also cried every night due to this sudden change in your relationship cause your thought is filled with why Jackson is acting these way all of a sudden.

You couldn't held it in anymore and ask for Jackson to come home early tomorrow cause you want need to talk to him. Jackson at first try to make another excuse but you plead him to make some time for you so he eventually gave in and said he will try to come home earlier.

The day had come where you will tell him eve thing you have been thru to all this sudden change of behavior of his and ask why did he change.
"Jackson...why do you keep avoiding me?" You ask.
"What make you say that?" Jackson's eyebrow middle together.
"I notice that you keep on making excuse whenever I try to have a conversation with you and whenever I ask for a date you decline it not once but a lot of time it already happened Jackson" you let out your frustration.
"I don't understand what are you talking about y/n....is this the unimportant thing you wanted to talk with me? You just wasted my time doing this talk y/n" Jackson sigh unsatisfied.
"See you keep making excuse ..can't you see that? Answer me Jackson...why?" You hold on his hand, pleading him to tell you the truth.
"Y/n..lets not talk about this...it's giving me a headache" Jackson stand up and was heading to bed.

You were unsatisfied with his behavior and stop him from taking another step.
"Please Jackson..tell me the truth...why are you behaving this way? Where did the Jackson I know gone to?" You ask.
"Y/n...people change so be mature and accept the fact" Jackson state.
"People doesn't change that fast Jackson! You change drastically..." You said.
"Say for yourself.." Jackson spat.
"What?" You ask.
"You too change y/n! You're not the same..how I first love you...you keep on making the same mistake and say sorry for your mistake..I got tired of hearing it over and over" Jackson confess.
"What?!...just because of that you start to look at me diffently? I have always been clumsy Jackson but at least I know my mistake and try to fix my clumsiness." You said.
"It start to get annoying ok...I just can't stand it any longer if I stay with you any longer" Jackson frustratedly tell you.
"So are you saying that you hate me for being me?!" You shout.
"Yes!! I hate you! I hate you more than ever!!" Jackson shout back.

You were taken back by his sudden confessed that he hate you...what happen to him will not hate you... You were hurt by his view of you so you quickly pass him and go to your shared room to pack your stuff. Jackson stood there not even trying to stop you from leaving.

"You know what Jackson...I have always thought that you were the one for me but I guess wrong...our relationship have become toxic that ever...Sorry for wasting your time and also making you stay with the person you hate the most... Let's never see eachother again and act as stranger for now..maybe I take you for granted and that made you hate me more...I'm sorry for the last time..goodbye Jackson Wang..I hope we never meet again" you said to him before going out from your used to be shared house.

Jackson stood there still...and realize what he had done to you...he felt sorry for what he had done but didn't go and  reach for you back to his arms cause he now know that he had been hurting you, when you have always needed him and been there for him... He just can't shook the feeling that he can't keep to his word to you and had to hurt you so that you will leave him and  hate him.