Size doesn't matter - Jackson Wang

You are just a typical high school girl but have a slight difference with rest of the girls in your school in terms of size. Yes, you are a bit chubbier than them but that doesn't stop you from doing what you love and that is fencing. You have always love doing fencing since young and you are great at it but the only thing that bothering you, there is someone who you know since you started fencing. It was Jackson Wang, he have been your crush since the first day you join the club it just that you doesn't have the courage to talk with him.

Well have you seen him?! Jackson Wang is quite popular with the girls in your school and he have been in a lot of competition that kinda make you feel down a bit about yourself. Since you want to impress on how good you are in fencing, just like him but nothing seem to catch his attention so you kinda gave up but then his fan girls noticed it and started to bully you mentally and physically.

In class you were just packing your stuff to go train but a group of girls come over to you.
"Hmm? Can I help you?" You ask
" yes...stop trying to impressing Jackson...have you seen the mirror" she scoff and giggle along with her friends.
"Ho..how did you...it's not of your business...now if you may..please move " you try to move away from their circle.
" oh come on... The fun is just getting started... " she smirk and poke your forehead.
" it's not fun to me so please move..." You try again but they group gang you and push you that make you fall on your butt.
" oopsie..sorry not sorry fatso..." She laugh as she removing all your stuff from your bag then throw your bag at you.
" please just leave me alone" you tried to pull yourself together.
" no can do pig... You trying to impress my man is a wrong move...so you deserve to treat this way you as my amusement." She bend down and pull your ponytail.

You were on the edge to cry when suddenly someone save you from those torture.
" hey! Stop that! " he come running towards you and the girl.
" Jackson! She start it first...so I was just trying to teach her a lesson" she proudly say.
" what kind of lesson are you even giving her! It's mainly bullying.." Jackson raise his voice at her.
" no it's not! She did started it first! She tried to get your attention!" She said while pointing at you.
"Just because of that? Are you stupid?! Just of that stupid reason make you the right to bully her?  That is just low" Jackson state and gave her a cold stare.
" what!!!" She said angrily.
" y/n are you ok? " Jackson bend down and stretch his hand out toward you.
"I'm...I'm fine thanks " you accept his offer as he help you standing up.
" here is you bag...lets go home hm?" He ask after picked up your stuff.
You nodded and he grasp on your wrist as you both escaped from the girls who bullied you.

As you and Jackson was walking home, you keep on taking secret glance at him until he said this
"I know I'm good looking but once in while you have to watch the road you know " Jackson chuckle seeing how red you were after that.
"I'm..I'm sorry..I didn't mean to stare at you" you trying to hide you blushing face from him.
" hahaha it's fine y/n but just look at where you are going ok...you almost hid the light pillar. "He chuckle.
" ermmm may I ask...how did you know my name?" You ask curious
"You're in the fencing club right? same as me... You are quite impressive when you beat Jay's butt during practice the other day. " Jackson reminiscing the event.
" you noticed me?! " you said in surprised, for him to even know you.
" hmmm you catch my eyes y/n..I meant in a good way" Jackson said.
" oh.. I see.. Hey, I reach the way to my house..thanks for walking wirh me Jackson " you slight bow to him, you were about to leave when Jackson suddenly call out your name.
"Y/n! Hrrmm well... Do you have any plan tomorrow.." Jackson as shyly.
"No..I don't have any plan for Saturday...why do ask?" You ask in curious.
"Really! Well do you want to go out with me tomorrow...I mean I need a friend to buy some new fencing gear.. If you wanted too?" He ask as he was waiting for your answer.
" I would love too Jackson~ " you agreed, showing him your genuine smile.
"That's great! Then I will meet you here at 10 then?" Jackson said.
"That's the plan~ well see you tomorrow Jackson" you said happily.
" see you tomorrow too y/n " Jackson bid you goodbye.