I Like You - Jackson Wang

"Y/n I like you"

A guy confess to you, a friend that you are close with...you should be happy that he have feeling for you but deep down inside it hurt you to see that another one of your friend who is a guy and who is dearly to you had develop feelings for you. You were frozen..didn't know what to say. You were only able to give a nod but remain silent.

"Y/n..you don't need to reply it now..how about you resolve your feeling first?" He said.
"I...this isn't right..I'm sorry Jackson" you apologize to him before leaving him there.

You didn't meant to hurt his feeling, you actually doesn't want to reject him but you just doesn't want history to repeat itself. You feel bad for leaving Jackson just like that without any explanation but you have to..to save yourselves. A week at pass, you had keep a distance between Jackson and even try to avoid him at all cost.

You were out from the library after borrowing some book, until someone jump infront of you..making you Yelp from the surprised. Your eyes grew wider to see the person infront of you is actually Jackson. You try to excuse yourself but failed to went he got the held of your hoodie.
"Jackson let me go" you warn him.
"Not until you follow me to somewhere" Jackson demand you.
"No...now let me go before I scream here" you glare at him.
"Try your best shot...I know you wouldn't dare" Jackson grin, knowing you so well.
"Fine!" You agreed to follow him to his car.

You hop in to the passenger seat, next to him as he start the engine of his car, taking you somewhere that lend you to his apartment. You actually did try to ran from him but failed when you forgot that your belonging is with him. You gave up on running from and merely follow him to his apartment. You sat down on his couch and reminiscing his place. It's been a week you last seen his apartment...to be honest, you kinda miss hanging out with him in his apartment after lecture.

Jackson bring a glass of water you, you thanked him and drank it. He took a chair and seated in front you. He rest his arms on both of his thighs and stare at you. The atmosphere between you got silent but it wasn't awkward at all. Not until Jackson said something that took your attention fully.

"Now tell...why do you keep on avoiding me after the day I confess to you" Jackson ask, leaning back on his chair, now crossing both of his arms on his chest.
" I don't know what you're talking about" you shrug.
" I know you been avoiding me y/n...every time we bump into each other you will always make excuse and telling you're busy" Jackson raise an eyebrow.
"But I am busy" you clear your troat.
"Busy with what y/n?" Jackson ask.
"With assignment" you replied.
"But there no more assignment... The only thing left is our final exam and it now starting till next month." Jackson state.

You were surprised by his statement.. He was right, you aren't busy with assignment but busy with your thought of him having feelings for you. You just can't seem to think properly after the day he confess to you.
"Fine..I was avoiding you.." You look down, in guilt.
"Why?" Jackson lean forward to you.
"Because...it's because you have feeling for me..why did you have to develop feelings for me?!" You ask.
"Because you're you...the girl who is close to me..who I can trust..who is always there for me, I feel comfortable with you y/n..that why my feeling for you grow from a friend to something more" Jackson explain.
"But why do it have to be more that a friend kind of feeling..why it just be stay as a friend feeling" you ask.
"Y/n..you know i can't feel my feeling to become like this... I like you and that is all that's matter" Jackson hold on your hands, caressing it gently.

You stare at his hand who is now holding onto yours. You were happy that he like you but then sudden your past wonder in your mind that made you pull your hands from his grip.
"I...I don't want history to repeat it self..I'm sorry Jackson " you said.
"That what you said to me on the day I confess...what history y/n?" Jackson stood up and seat beside you.
"History that lead me to close my heart...i..just can't bare to lost another  person that I care" your tears start to stream down your cheek.

Jackson notice it and pull you into a hug, caressing your head while you cry on his shoulder. After you had calm down, you slight push Jackson away and wipe your teary eyes. Jackson was concern that your past love life must had hurt you until it made you this sad.

"Y/n..tell me" Jackson said, looking deeply into your eyes.
"I.." You unable to continue.
"You can trust me" Jackson reassured you.
"He...was my best friend in high school, we were always close with each other and I realize that I started to develop some feelings for him. I keep it..afraid that it will ruined our friendship but to my surprise he also have the same feeling for me so we decided to date each other. We lasted for a year...but I had made a mistake that had hurt him in some kind of way.  I must have said something hurtful to him that he lost trust in me and hated me for it. The hatred in his eyes, showing me that I had hurt his feeling. He didn't said anything to me after that and left. I tried to contact him and want to resolve it but he doesn't want too and gone..just like that" you story your past love life to Jackson.
"Y/n... I'm sorry...it must have been painful for you" Jackson caress you hand.

You stayed quiet after story your history to Jackson but Jackson didn't force you to talk...he waited for you to redeem yourself first before wanting to continue the talk.
"I..I was hurt badly after that...I couldn't sleep, eat or think properly but soon later I start to heal and try to be myself again" you said.
"Have you become yourself again?" Jackson ask.
"Yes...after I met you...I start to act as me again.." You smile.
"Me?...was I the cure to your misery?" Jackson ask.
You nodded that made Jackson smile but you start to frown again.

"Look Jackson...I'm scared that if I return your feeling..,it will end up the same as before..I'm scared that I will hurt you some kind of way I didn't realize that will made you hate at me and soon leave me too...you are a really precious person I my life and I don't to lost you too" you explain as a tear drop on your cheek.
"I won't leave you...I love you y/n" Jackson wipe your tears away, with his thumb
" how can you be so sure about it...a era on feeling can change anytime...our feeling can change Jackson.." You said.
"I'm sure that my feeling for won't change abit...i promise you that if we ever have any doubt or misunderstood...we will always try to resolve it together" Jackson smile.
"You won't leave me?" You ask.
"Why would I leave the woman I care, dear and love the most... Except for my mother of course" Jackson chuckle.
" I will give us a try...so please take care of my heart Jackson Wang,,I trust you" you hold onto his hands.
" I will show you that we are perfect for eachother because our love are compatible" Jackson rest his forehead on yours.
"I like you" you said that made Jackson smile brightly.
"And I love you" Jackson said as he plant a kiss on your forehead.