Umbrella - Choi Youngjae

"Aish...why do it have to rain so heavily" you curse under your breath as you watch the other student walk home with their umbrella while you left yours at home. You look around, to see if you can share an umbrella with but was brave enough to ask. So you decided to wait for the rain to calm down but it was still raining heavily, you decided to make a run for it when suddenly was stop by an unknown boy.

He lean you an umbrella and ran from there under the heavy rain, him protecting his head with his back leaving you confuse while still holding on his umbrella. After coming to your conscious, you use the umbrella that the mystery boy gave to you and walk home, dry. You actually felt guilty for the boy, for taking his only umbrella and made him run in the heavy rain without any protection from the rain. But it wasn't your fault, he was the one who gave it to you.

The next day, you ask your friend if they know a guy in your school, who is tall, have snowy like skin, have a bright aura surround him and that's all you remember about him. You're friend laugh at you with your description and take it as a joke from you. You were actually being serious, so one of your friend who know most of the guys who attend in your school told you that she doesn't know any of the guys is exactly what you have descript.

You didn't gave up just yet and go around your school and every class to search for the mystery boy. The student there was staring at you as you are some crazy girl but you ignored their stare and continue to search for him. For weeks you keep on searching but still no luck.

"Ahh where could that guy be?!" You whine, leaning back on your chair.
"Maybe the guy you looking doesn't attend in our school" Suzy said.
"I'm sure that he was in our school cause I saw his logo on his blazer" you now facing your friends.
"Maybe he got sick or something?" Jaimin shrug.
"For a week?!" You exclaimed.
"Have you try looking at the umbrella carefully? Maybe his name is written there?" Somi point at the umbrella beside you.
"You're a genius Somi!!!" You hug her and search for a name and did found it.

It written 'Choi Youngjae-3B'. He's a third year student but how come you past there you didn't saw him. You went on search for him at his class and he was no where to be found, so you sigh and walk away from there, you pass by an empty classroom to your suprised you saw him sitting there alone. You greeted him and that made him jump from his position, you hand him, his umbrella and thanked him. Then you left but little did you know, Youngjae was actually suprised that you can actually see him cause he is actually a walking spirit.

Youngjae decided to follow you and you notice him. You turn around to face him.
"Why are you following me...I gave you back your umbrella and I didn't damage it" you said, staring at him weirdly.
"You can see me? " he point at himself.
"Ofcourse I can see...I'm not blind" you make a duh expression.
"Aren't you scared of me?" Youngjae ask.
"You're acting weird..I think I have to go now" you frown your eyebrow and was about to walk away.
"Wait!" He got a grip on your wrist.

Your eyes widen at him as he was too cause he didn't know that he can actually touch you since he had tried to touch everyone in school but they all past him. You didn't so it must be some kind of sign why only you can see, hear and touch him.
"Ermm...can you let go? I have class to attend..don't you have to go too?" You ask politely.
"Ah..Mian..ermm can we meet again..here at the empty class..please?" He plead.
"Arraseo...I will past by here after school" you nod.

Youngjae smiled widely and wave you goodbye then left. You were confuse but somehow attracted, you shrug and left for class. After school finished, you keep your promise and went to the room where you and Youngjae promise to meet up again. He was extremely happy to see you again and somehow you both start to talk with eachother and shared a lot of common. It been going for a month now, you felt that you have gotten really close with Youngjae but was abit curious why you never see him around the school other than the in the empty classroom.