Lost - Park Jinyoung

You were just hanging out with your fellow friend in the hospital lounge. Your a doctor who just start to work again there after being  in a coma for a year. You were just chit chatting with those two until one topic caught your attention.
"Hey...do you still Jinyoung-sshi..I saw him att he supermarket yesterday" Mark said.
"Jinyoung the soldier guy? Of course I remember that guy! The other day he come here all bloody carrying ..." Youngjae stop and look at you.

They both realize something that they shouldn't have said and look at you. You stare at them confusingly and ask them.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"you ask, confusingly.
"Y/n..does anything come into your mind perhaps?" Mark ask?
"What do you mean? Oh my memories? Nah...I think it's long gone.." You shake your head.
"Does the name Jinyoung doesn't ring a bell to you?" Youngjae ask.
"It does sound familiar...but it's a common name..should I know this guy you're talking about?" You look at them.
"Oh..it's nothing.." Mark wave his hand a sign as a no at you.
"Our rest time is almost over..lets get going" Youngjae stand up and stick his hand in his coat.

You start on examine  your patient and look through their health chart. Then one of the nurse call out for you to look into a particular patient. You went to the person location and move the curtain to see who was the patient. Your eyes was locked with the patient eyes. Then suddenly the patient clear his throat to get your attention.
"Ah Mian... What should be the matter with you ..Mr Park?" You go through his health chart.
"I had an accident a year ago and broke my left wrist..so I just come here for a check up since it kinda start to feel uncomfortable." He state his symptom.
"I see..let I touch your wrist for a moment?" You hold on your hand.
"Ah yeah.." He put his wrist on your grasp.

You were quite surprised by the sensation you fell after his hand touch yours. You shook the feeling off and work professionally, you examine his wrist and notice something doesn't seem right.
"Did you recently hold any item that is heavy?" You ask, let go of his wrist
"I recently had a practice and carry a sniper ..and put all the weight onto my left wrist" he massage slightly his left wrist.
"It only have been a year you broke it right.. It must have been painful" you write something on his health chart.
"Hmm..well for the painful part, maybe I don't feel anything at the time cause all I want is to save her" he look down and a sad smile appeared on his face.
"Her?" You were caught off guard at his sudden words but quickly come into your senses.
"Hmm..ahh..we should get that X-ray first then see your wrist" you call the nurse to show him the X-ray room.

He excuse himself and left but the sight of him leaving somehow hurt you. You sigh and go back to do your work. As  soon as he got his result of the X-ray, you and him were at your office. You were explaining about his broken wrist.
"If you see here Mr Park...your left wrist bone have heal but due to the heavy weapon you had carried may have gave pressure to it..so I advice you to not use your left hand to carry any heavy stuff at least for a year more." You explain.
"Ah..I guess I will be telling my chief about this..thank you for your time y/n" he blur out your name that caught you off guard.
"Ho..how did you know my name?" You ask, surprised and yet confuse.
"Ahh..ermm it's written on your coat..well I should go now..thank you for everything Dr Jeon"he bow down and left.

You tilt your head and just shook your head but it still stuck in your mid on how did he know your name cause your name isn't written on your coat...it's only read as Dr Jeon.

A week past and you got a day off so you decided to go out and spend the day with your girl friend. You wore

 You wore