Baby Girl - Mark Tuan

You have past away 2 years ago and left, Mark your husband and your 3 years old daughter in his care.

3 years later,
Mark was at the kitchen preparing his daughter breakfast, he got use to doing house chores and taking care of his daughter, Maddy Tuan but it was still hard for him doing it all alone without you beside him. Every night it still haunt him that you are no longer beside him but he stayed strong for Maddy. As soon as he done cooking breakfast, he call out for Maddy who was playing with her toys in the living room.
"Maddy~ mommom time (eat time)" Mark said.
"Coming~" Maddy running to the kitchen.
"Kaja~ let's eat and then help papa clean the house ok~?" Mark ask while putting his daughter on the chair.
"Nae papa~" she replied.

Mark and Maddy done eating and they start cleaning the living room. Maddy was picking up her toys to put it away while Mark was wiping away dusk. He then saw found an album full with picture of  you and Maddy in it. He sigh deeply and put it aside. After done with the cleaning, Mark pull Maddy to sit beside him on the couch, he praise his daughter for doing a good job and thanked her.
"Maddy...do you want to see your picture when you were a baby?" Mark ask.
"I want!! " she exclaimed excitedly.

Mark go went to take the photo album that he found awhile ago, he sat back at his place beside Maddy and pul her on his lap. As they both go through all the picture from you and Mark first date till Maddy is born.
" papa...look!..mama look so happy here~" Maddy point at the photo he took of you holding baby Maddy.
"She does..doesn't she..." Mark pat softly Maddy's head.
"Papa..I miss mama" Maddy confess take took Mark off guard.
"I know honey...papa miss mama too...so much" Mark try to hold in his tears and give a peak on his daughter head.

Maddy then yawn and that was a sign for her to take her evening nap already. Mark tuck her in while singing her a lullaby for her to fall asleep. As soon as Maddy fell asleep, Mark flop himself on the couch while resting his head back. He cover his eyes with his arm and was trying to drift himself to slumber until a knock on the door made him awake.

He went to the door and open it only to see his 6 best friend. He let them inside and ask why they were here?
"We just wanted to visit our hyung~" Jinyoung said.
"That's sweet of you guys but really why are you doing here?" Mark ask once again.
"We want to play with Maddy~ where is she?" Jackson replied.
"She's sleeping right now.... She will be awake a few hours later..but that's not the only reason you guys are here right?" Mark state, raising an eyebrow.
"We just wanted to check up on Mark..." Jaebum said.
"We have a feeling that you still blame yourself over the incident 3 years ago" Youngjae said.
"But it is my fault...if only...if only I " Mark couldn't continue his sentence.
"It's not your fault hyung...it's just happen unexpectedly" Yugyeom give a pat on Mark's back.
Mark burst into tears, unable to hide his sadness any longer.

*3 years ago*
What happened 3 years ago was that you were driving home from working late at night. Mark was at home taking care of your daughter who was 3 years old. At first Mark wanted to go pick you up from your work place since you had work the whole day till late night but you assure him that you can drive yourself to home safely. Sadly, you were wrong...you got into an accident with another car due to your loss focus on the road.

You quickly rushed to the hospital but didn't made it cause mostly the impact was on your side and you had lost alot of blood. As soon as Mark heard the news that you had past away, he fell onto his knee and cried his heart out. Your daughter was clueless at first and think that you were just sleeping after seeing your lifeless body in your on the hospital bed. Your daughter tried to wake you up but you just wouldn't wake up.

Maddy panicked and ran toward Mark, asking him why aren't you waking up. Mark lowered himself to his daughter level and embrace her into a hug. Maddy start crying on Mark shoulder as Mark was trying his best to calm his daughter.

*back to present*
Mark had stop crying as soon as he heard his daughter voice.
"Papa?...samchon?" He rub her eyes, still half asleep.
"Maddy..." Mark went to his daughter and pick her up.
"Papa...did you cried again?" Maddy cupped her father face.
"No I didn't honey...why make you think so?" Mark try to not worried her daughter.
"Because I dream about mama...she told me that papa is crying, she ask me to go make papa happy" Maddy tell her father about her dream.
"You dream about mama?" Mark ask surprisingly.
Maddy nodded.

"Did mama said anything else?" Mark ask.
"Mama said that she was sorry and that she misses us so much and samchon too" Maddy tell him.
"Really" Mark smile sadly .
"Papa..don't be sad anymore ok?...mama said that it wasn't papa fault that mama gone to heaven...mama still love us all and is looking at us from above" Maddy said that made Mark shed to tears.

The guys notice and took Maddy from his grip and sat Mark on the couch.
"Jackson samchon...is papa crying because of what I said?" Maddy ask Jackson, worried about her father.
"No honey..papa is just going to a rough phase right now...but if you give papa a hug..he will get better soon" Jackson assured Maddy and put her down.

Maddy ran towards her father and climb on his lap then embrace him to a hug.
"Papa...please be better soon~I will always be with papa so please don't cry anymore" Maddy said.
"I'm sorry Maddy...papa am sorry" Mark hug his daughter, wiping his tears away.
"We all are here for you Hyung..." BamBam said.
"Thank you guys...thank you Maddy" Mark look at his friend then back at Maddy, giving her a kiss on her forehead.

Maddy hug her father and the rest too give mark a hug to tell him that he will always have his friend and his daughter beside him.