Fate - BamBam

You just got into a big fight and broke up with your boyfriend because he cheated on you with his secretary. So you decided to follow your friend to the pub to forget all about your ex boyfriend and even get drunk. You wore a red mini dress that catch all the guys eyes after you went in the pub.

Straight away you drank like there was no tomorrow, your friend tried to stop you for drinking till you hit your limit but you insisted them that it won't effect you

Straight away you drank like there was no tomorrow, your friend tried to stop you for drinking till you hit your limit but you insisted them that it won't effect you. All you want to do is just to throw all the stress and enjoy the night. After drinking, you went to the dance floor and swag your hips right to left following the song rhythm. Then suddenly from behind someone wrap his arms around your waist. You turn around and play along by wrapping your arms around his neck. You can see that he was smirking with your action and whisper you something that make you giggle. Since you were so drunk you just play along with his flirting.

The next day, early in the morning you woke up on a bed which wasn't yours! And most of all you were naked with a guy beside you who was naked too! You panicked and quickly wear your clothes then leave from there.
"Oh my god! Did I just..oh my..." You ruffle your hair and went home.
As you got home you went in..only to see your ex boyfriend sitting on your couch. You coldly glare at him and put your purse on your kitchen counter.
"What are you doing here?" You coldly ask while crossing your arms.
"Y/n look I'm sorry...I didn't know what had gotten into me..I made a mistake and I shouldn't have done that to you" He seek for forgiveness.
" I don't want to hear it anymore so please leave" you signal him by pointing at the door.
"Y/n please give me another chance.." He beg, grasp on your shoulder.
" enough Yugyeom! What you did was enough to show me that all you want is sex! And doesn't even want a real relationship with me" you yell at him as you push his grasp off you.
"Y/n please I...wait what is that on your neck? Is that a hickey?! And you reek of alcohol..did you go drink and fuck random guys last night?! Just after we broke up??!" Yugyeom ask aggressively as he shake you.
"Yes I did! Because what you did is worse than mine! You cheated on me with her for a month! " you push him and yell at him.
" that doesn't mean you can sleep with other guys!" He brush his hair back out of frustration.
" we broke up! So I can sleep with any guy I want! It's none of your business" You furiously said at his face.
" fine if that you want...I don't care anymore..go f*** every guy you meet...don't come crawling to me after you realize you made a mistake" Yugyeom went on pick up his coat and putting on his shoes.
" fine! I don't care about you either" you throw your purse at him.

After Yugyeom left, you went to the couch and cried for hours. You just lost the guy you have loved for 5 years just like that. You cried all the pain away until you fall asleep on the couch. You didn't realize that it was already the next day when your older sister, Kim Hyewon visit you after knowing you didn't come into work today.
'Y/n..oh my god what happened here?!" Hyewon was surprised all the mess at the living room and saw you on the couch.
"We broke up eonnie...after 5 years he left me for someone else...but i was wrong too.." You sniff and wipe away your tears.
"y/n... I know you are in pain right now but please go take a shower and let me clean your living room..it's mess here and you're a mess too!" Hyewon pull you and push you to the bathroom.