Our baby - Jackson Wang

You are non other than Jackson's wife, whom can be crazy at time, serious when needed and understand the most. It was peaceful day for the both of you, you and your husband were cuddling on your shared bed like regular married couple. While you were cozying under his embrace, he was caressing your short hair the way he loved it.

"Jagi~ what do you want to eat today? Outside ? Indoor?" Jackson ask you sweetly.
"Hmm~ can you cook breakfast? I kinda miss your cooking since you been busy for the past few week." You stare at his eyes.
"Anything for my jagi~" he rub his nose on your nose.

You were sitting on kitchen counter as you watch Jackson cook breakfast for the both of you. He was trying to show off his new cooking skill where he learn from Henry but it was an epic fail. You tried hard to hold in your laugh but Jackson know how much you loved laughing even it isn't funny so he make some funny face that burst you into laughter.

"Stop..stop it....it's too funny!" You wrap your stomach as you wipe away the tears in your eyes.
"Then who told you to laugh at my cooking skill just now...I was trying my best to look cool for you" Jackson pout.
"Aww~ babe it's fine to not look cool sometime~ I will always love you the way you are" you wrap your arms around his neck and give him a peck on the lip.
"I love you too jagi~" he give back a peck as he wrap his arms around your waist.

He continue cooking with your help and finished deliciously. Both of you were enjoying the breakfast until Jackson went to the kitchen and brought kimchi to the table. You were feeling nauseous by the smell and immediately run to the toilet. Jackson followed you there to help you in anyway he could, he gave you a pat on the back as he rub it for you. After you done puking, Jackson lead you to your shared room...he gave you water and ask what's wrong.

"I.. I don't know..the moment you bring out the kimchi I felt nauseous..." You said as you take sip of your water.
"But you love kimchi!!" Jackson exclamation.
"That's the odd of it... Jackson you don't think that...I may be pregnant?" You held on Jackson's hand tightly.

Jackson gaze at you, asking you if you wanted to check it at the hospital for comfirmation... You nodded and went there. As a result the doctor congratulation you both as you were indeed pregnant. You're happy yet surprised with the result while Jackson haven't said anything after knowing the big news. Actually both of you plan to have a baby after a few years after your marriage because both of you were preparing for a comeback since both of you are an idol. You watch Jackson drive to your house with no expression on his face. You look down on your thighs and think if he was disappointed to hear the shocking news. After you arrived at your home, Jackson excuse himself and told you he have something to do outside.

You sigh deeply as you sat on your couch thinking to yourself if Jackson really wanted this? Shouldn't he be happy for you to be carrying the love you made? You caress your tummy, a smile plastered on your face as you were happy you were pregnant with your lover baby but you just couldn't read what is in Jackson head. After a few hours Jackson been out you were getting worried about his whereabouts... You were bitting on you thumb while staring on your phone screen waiting for his call but none. You were about to call Jackson when suddenly the door bell rang, you quick your pace towards the door to see a 2 man holding a tool box and paints?

"Hmm? I'm sorry but who are you?" You ask.
"We are here to renovate a room for your baby?" They reply.
"But I didn't call or ask any renovation?" You question yourself for a second.
"Oh...it's your husband who wanted us to do it...hmm Mrs wang isn't it? May we begin our work now? If you don't mind.." They ask politely.

You lead them to the empty room and quickly called Jackson but he beat you to it.
"Jagi~ did the workers arrived?" Jackson excitedly ask.
"Yes and why the sudden renovation?" You ask.
"So that our baby could have a comfy bedroom when she/he come to the outside world...oh jagi get ready because we have to go out.. I will be at home in just a minute~~" Jackson hang the phone

You were in disbelief with Jackson sudden action... You got ready as he told you and waited for him. He come in with the biggest smile on his face. You are still confused with his behaviors, he wrap his arms around your waist and lead you out but you stop him.
"Jackson...how about the workers?" You take a peak at them.
"It's fine...they are my friend so I trust them~" Jackson said.
"Yeah~~ it's fine..we will take it here...you two go have fun" one of the worker said.
"See~~ now let's go buy some baby's stuff" Jackson pull you to the car.

Along the way to the shop you keep on staring Jackson weirdly...asking yourself what is going on with his mind.
"Jagi...is there on my face?" Jackson ask as he took a peak at you then focus on driving again.
"Not on your face but your brain! Just a while ago at the hospital you look so serious then just in spilt of second you called a renovation workers and now you bring us to buy some baby's stuff?? Isn't it odd for you?" You state that make him chuckle.
"I was super excited when I heard the news that you are pregnant with our love, the reason why I was serious was because I was thinking what do I have to do before our baby's is out...and surprised~~ " he chuckle as he take a grip on your hand.
"I was really worried you wouldn't like the idea I am pregnant...since we are preparing for our comeback..arghh I still haven't tell my company the news..because of you" you pout.
"Don't you worry about...they already took care of it~ you just need to take care of yourself and our baby...don't you worry about the rest..I will help you~" Jackson explain to you.
"Gomawo babe~~" you kiss his hand.

After both of you have a little date while buying the baby's stuff, you suddenly craving for sweet but Jackson decided to tease you instead.
"Jagi~there is something more sweet" Jackson said.
"Hmm? Jinjja...what is it?" You ask as you stare at him.
" this~" he peck on your lip that make you blush"
"Yah! Ahhhh that is so cheesy~ seriously Wang Jia Er" you exclamation as you cover your face.

Jackson chuckle with you cute gesture and continue teasing. Both of you arrived home and went to the finish baby's room. You were amazed how fast they did it and how beautiful it were.

"Do you like it?" Jackson back hug you, gave you a peck on the cheek

"It's perfect~ our baby going to like it~ thank you love~" you turn around and gave him a warm hug.
"Anything for my family~ thank you Y/n for having me in you life " Jackson give you a kiss on the forehead.
"I'm thankful for having you too.. Wo ai ni Wang Jia Er" you confess as you stare at his face.
" Wo Ai Ni Wang Y/n" he hug you.

Finished with Jackson's imagine~~
Hope you like it!

Finished with Jackson's imagine~~Hope you like it!