Bonding With Aqours and Muse

While running through the streets we saw a herd of zombies blocking the street and before they saw us we duck into a shop, when I got in I shut the door and jam a pipe in the door then said "alright we're going to have to find a way around" You said "hey I been wondering after we go to the hospital what the plan on going to Numazu" Maki said "well their might be a train we could use" Rin said "but wouldn't the train already been used" Ako said "well not all of them, their could be one train in the yard that is store away for repair" I said "so if we could fix it up that could be our way out, but first let get do this one step at a time" I heard Sayuri said "hey brother can you come here" I saw her standing in the doorway to another room so I walk over there and when I look inside I saw the room was packed full of weapons so I said "nice find sis we could use these" I rub her head and she said "I'm just happy to be useful" I walk pass her to check out the room and when the room was clear I said "hey could everyone come in here" once everyone step into the room Mari said said "yes Taylor you need something" I said "well we got a room full of weapons and since we don't really have one I think it would be a good idea to armed yourself" Hanayo said "but I never shot a gun before" I look around and seen a blade on the ground then said "can you use a knife" she nod and said "I think I can handle that" I handed her the knife and said "alright if anyone else don't want to use a gun I can try to find ya a blade" Ruby raise her hand and I said "alright I'll let you know when I find you one" she nod and everyone else went to find a weapon, after I found Ruby one I heard Ako said "alright Taylor we got something to defend yourself with but there nothing left for you" I look around the room and didn't see anything left so before I could say something I notice another door in the room and said "hold on I'm going to check something" I walk over to the door and when I open it I back up cause I hear a growl then heard Chika said "what the matter Taylor" I said "I thought I heard something" Honoka said "what is it" I look into the dark room and when I turn on the light I saw a zombie hanging from the ceiling with a noose around his neck so I shut the door and said "son of a bitch" I heard Eli said "what the matter Taylor did you see something in there" I look up and saw Eli, Nozomi, and Dia in front of me but before I could say something I notice Nozomi is holding a pistol in her hand so I said "hey Nozomi how many shots do you have" she said "full clip why" I look down on the ground and saw teddy bear so I pick it up and said "give me your pistol" she handed me her gun and said "why do you need my gun" I took it and said "I just need it for a second" I open the door and said "don't come in here no matter what" I slip inside and saw the zombie hanging then said "well then buddy I guess you couldn't escape your own fate" he try to grab me but I knock his hands to the side and shove the teddy bear into his face with the handgun firing through the teddy bear so the sound would be mask, after I shot I drop the bear and drop the gun to my side then look around the room to see if there anything else I could use and found a M4 with vest full of ammo so I put the vest on then grab the gun and walk out of the room to give the pistol back to Nozomi and said "hey thanks for gun" she smile and said "sure any time" I check my gun and said "so is everybody ready" I heard Sayuri scream and when I turn around she had the door that I came out of open so I walk over to shut the door and said "it's alright he's already dead" her face was scared so I got down on one knee and said "hey sis do you remember what you did to get me to come with you on this trip" she shake her head no and I said with a smile "I'm pretty sure you and Ako beg me to come and also I think you said something about seeing your favorite idols" she blush and said "brother that private" I got up and said "there you go back to your normal self" I heard Mari said "so Sayuri who is your favorite idol" she said "oh um I like Dia since she remind me of my brother" Dia said "how is that if you don't mind me asking" she got up and said "well you'll do anything to protect Ruby just like my brother" Riko said "hey Ako who's your favorite" Ako said "well that's easy You and Kanan" I smile but before I could say something I heard Honoka said "hey Taylor do you have one" I said "well if I got to say then I think I like everybody in Muse" Nozomi hug me from behind and said "aw do you mean it" I blush and said "yes I do, now do you mind" she laugh and said "I'll let go if you say I love you Nozomi" I close my eyes and said "well then I love you Nozomi please let me go now" she let go and I heard Mari said "wow I didn't see that one coming" I cough and said "well then are we ready to set out" they all nod and we got ready to leave out the back door. While sneaking through the alleyways we heard someone said "someone please help" Sayuri said "hey that girl need our help" she pointed out in the middle of the street at a girl running from zombies and I said "not happening we can't help everybody we come across" Riko said "but if we don't help her she's die" I said "look at her if we help she will still die and we will have to run from zombies" Ako said "but we should try" the girls are in agreement so when I look out there I saw the zombie tackle the girl to the ground so I said "just stay here" I ran out there and said "hey over here" I shot the zombies that was surround her and when she got up she was about to run over to me when I saw her skin turning grey and when she lift her head her eyes are bloodshot so I aim my gun at her and said "I knew it" she was about to run at me when I heard Sayuri said "brother behind you" I turn around to get tackle by a zombie to the ground but I maintain to hold him back with my gun but I saw the girl slowly walking toward me, while holding the zombie back I heard a two gunshots and the zombie on top of me was dead and when I knock the zombie off of me I also saw the other one dead and when I look over at the girls I saw Nozomi and Eli holding their guns straight so I got up and said "thanks for the save" Nozomi said "well I can't have the guy who said he love me die on me" Eli said "true that" I sigh and said "I'm going to regret saying that aren't I" before they could say anything I heard a horde of zombies behind me so I turn around and said "we got to go" we ran down an alleyway and hop the fence to escape them. After I was the last on to jump the fence I heard Umi said "hey I think we're here" I look straight and saw the hospital on fire so I walk up and said "no that was my only chance, I was so close so close" I fell to my knees and I could my chance slipping away, I heard the girls talking about something but I couldn't focus on that cause I'm watching everything I work for burning in front of me when I felt two people hug me from behind then I heard Eli said "it will be alright Taylor" Nozomi said "yea come on cheer up" I look down at my chest and saw both of their hands in my hands right now and I said "your right sorry" I got up and grab my gun then said "well then I guess next stop is the train station" they all agree and we headed to the train station.