Mystery Man

I woke up in a seat and when I look down I saw my wound was bandage and I said "what happen" I heard Riko said "oh Taylor your up" I look around and saw everyone gather so I said "what happen" I heard Sayuri said "I'm sorry brother" I said "huh what for" she said "I was the one that hit you" I rub my head and said "ah I forgot how strong you are" she turn away and said "whatever brother" I heard someone said "what a touching moment" I look straight to see a familiar head so I said "what did you do with Jin" Honoka said "we tied him up" I stand up and Dia said "Taylor you shouldn't get up so fast" I was about to walk up there when the train stop so I said "what now" I saw Ako walking through the door and Eli said "did something happen" she said "I thought you might want to know that the town close by have a hospital if you want to go there" I heard husband said "no way let just get to safety" the father agree and I said "this might be our last chance to make this cure" he said "and this is our last chance to get out of here" I heard Ruby said "I think we should listen to Taylor" Dia said "I agree" Eli said "but we can't force these people to go with us" I said "hey Ako how far is this town" she said "just a short distance" I said "alright fine would you be alright if we grab some supply from car 4" Nozomi said "are you planning on walking" I nod and said "yea" I heard Maki said "well if you're going I guess I go with you" I turn around and said "if you don't want......" she sigh and said "someone have to treat your wound" Rin said "I think it's settled then" I turn my head and said "what" Chika and Honoka said "we're going with you" I smile and said "thanks, so you guys are okay with that deal, you give us some supply and we give you the train" the husband said "alright that's fine" Sayuri said "we're coming too brother" Ako said "I'm not staying by myself" I said "alright that fine" I heard Jin said "goodluck doc" I turn to Jin and said "I really want to kill since I met you" he said "go ahead" I turn around and said "na come on let go get some supply and head out" they agree and after I got my M4 and the vest we went to get some supply. After we stock up we step off the train and watch as it left then begin walking to the town, while walking I heard Nico said "what happen if the hospital is......" Umi said "don't say that" I laugh and said "no worry if it is then I'll make sure you girls get to safety" Mari said "so manly" I blush and said "shut up" they laugh and we kept on walking, after awhile of walking I notice it started to rain so I said "great I hate for someone to catch a cold" I heard You said "hey can we take shelter in that building" I look the way she was pointing to see a building so I said "sure let go check it out" when we walk up I loaded my gun and hit the door but didn't hear anything so I said "must be clear" we step inside and I heard Kotori said "it look like no one is here" I saw a fireplace and Kanan said "should we call out" I raise my gun and said "hello anyone here, we're friendly" I didn't hear anything and Dia said "I guess they left" Nico said "we should get the fire started" we agree and after we a fire started we sat around the fire talking. While the girl was talking I lay back and heard Riko said "hey Taylor you going to sleep" I said "no just relaxing" Eli said "mind if we ask you a question" I wave my hand and said "go ahead" Mari said "we was just wondering, where was you going before this" I said "taking Sayuri and Ako home then I was going to begin training as a doctor" Maki said "why did you choose to become a doctor" I sigh and said "sorry but I'll keep that to myself" Sayuri said "didn't you want to be a doctor to prove to father that you can beat him" I cough and said "that's private" she laugh and said "sorry brother" I shake my head and Dia said "do you like your father" I sat up and said "it's not like I dislike him, it's just I want to best him at something he's good at" Ako said "why do you want......." we heard a crash coming by the door so I jump up with my gun and said "what was that" I heard someone said "hey is anyone in there, please we need help" I didn't move then Hanayo said "hey shouldn't we help him" I shake my head and said "we can't help everyone we come across" Ako said "but what happen if he's in danger" I heard the guy said "there nothing out here and I know someone is in there, please let me in" Chika said "I'll let him in" she walk over to the door and when she open it I saw a guy in a black suit standing there and with a smile he said "ah thank you for letting me in" she said "no problem" she walk away and when the guy walk over he look at me then said "ah no worry friend I'm not here to hurt anyone" I said "yea alright, take a seat if you want" he bow and said "thanks kind sir" after we sat down around the fire I heard Hanamaru said "so what bring you here zuru" he said "oh I was exploring the country when I was attack by those things" Maki said "so you're a foreigner" he nod and said "yea" I said "what bring you here" he said "oh I'm looking for a doctor" Sayuri said "really are you hurt" he said "oh no I'm looking for Dr. Soma" she was about to say something when I said "oh really why that" he said "cause he have something that belong to me" Rin said "what is it" he said "sorry that's private, oh hey while we're talking about stuff belonging to me, maybe you can help me find something I lost" Riko said "what is it" he smile and said "my missing train you took" I got up but before I could aim my gun I heard someone busting down the door and before I could turn to look the guy grab my gun then said "don't try anything or else I'll kill everyone here" I saw some soldiers surrounding the girls so I said "what going to happen to us" he laugh and said "don't worry about that" before I could say something I felt someone hit me on the head knocking me out cold.