Working On The Cure

While we was looking around the hospital we found a room with all the equipment working and when I sat down in a chair I heard Ruby said "so this is it" I said "yea, hey Maki can you help me" she said "sure what do you want me to do" I said "I need a blood sample of everyone here and make sure you label them" she nod and said "alright I'll get everything ready" You said "what do you want us to do" I said "after I get the blood sample, I guess could you finish searching this place for supply" Rin said "what are we looking for" I said "anything to help us survive" Sayuri said "hey brother do you need anything before you get started" I smile and said "I'm alright, thanks for asking" she nod and after Maki got the blood sample they went to search the hospital while I got to work. After awhile of working I figure out to turn Ruby's blood into a cure but I find it weird that she's immune but no one else not even her sister but before I could question it some more I heard Mari said "hey Taylor are you still working" I turn around in my chair and said "no I'm not, you need something" I saw Aqours walking in then Dia handed me something to drink and said "sorry this was all we could find" I said "no worry, hey where everyone else" Chika said "their still looking around" I nod and Ruby said "did you make it yet" I said "I learn Ruby is the only one who's immune to the virus" Yoshiko said "so I guess we're not that lucky" I shake my head and said "I'm almost done with the cure if you want to gather everyone up" Riko said "we're go gather everyone then" after they left I finish the cure, when they came back I heard Nozomi said "did you get done" I sigh and said "yea it's done, this should allow us to fight back without worrying getting infected" Hanayo said "so it's was successful" I yawn and Eli said "are you okay Taylor" I said "yea just tired" Nico said "well we haven't got any sleep yet" Kanan said "we found a place to rest if we want to take a break" I started feeling dizzy then I heard Ako said "hey Taylor you don't look so good" I said "I don't feel so hot right now" when I took a step I fell to the ground and when I roll over Maki feel of my head then said "you're burning up, how long did you feel this way" I said "I needed a test subject for the blood and I didn't want to ask you girls" Kotori said "you tested it on yourself but you're not infected" I pointed over at the blood on the table and said "I was careless, I spilt some blood and when I try to use some of it before it was ruin" Dia said "stupid, you shouldn't done that" I pass out before I could say something. I woke up later in a hospital bed and when I sat up I heard Sayuri said "brother you're awake" I saw everyone running over so I said "I'm fine, I just need some rest" Eli said "don't do that again" I said "sorry" Honoka said "well since he's up should we fill him in on what we found" I said "huh what did you find" Dia said "we found a working bus so we can get out of here whenever you're ready" I said "that's great" Umi said "it should have plenty of gas to make it to Numazu" I got up off the bed and Maki said "hey be careful you just woke up" I smile and said "no worry I feel fine, is everything loaded into the bus" Hanamaru said "yup everything, even the cure is carefully loaded as well" I said "well then shall we......." I heard the window break behind me and Eli said "what was that" I saw Chika pick up a rock so I walk over to the window and when I look outside I saw Glenn Arias standing there with two females so I said "hey I think it's time to go" I heard the girls walking up behind me then heard Glenn said "I think you owe me something" I said "you want me to take your other thumb" he said "real funny, no I want that cure you're working on" I turn to the girls and said "where the cure again" Yoshiko said "it's in the bus" I turn to Glenn and said "you want it then come and get it" he turn to the girls following him and said "go get that damn cure" they both nod and started running inside the building then I heard him said "I'll have what mine" I back up and said "we should get going before they get here" Maki said "should we get to the bus" I said "I really don't want to meet those girls that's running up here so let go" they nod and when we ran out of the room I heard Riko said "hey I think that's them" I turn to look down the hall to see two girls looking at us so I said "get to the bus I'll be there soon" I walk over there and I heard  Eli said "are you going to fight them" I said "yea they can't be that hard" I look over at the two girls and saw them pulled out a a sword I said "oh come on cause that fair" Kanan said "maybe you should run" I saw a bottle on the ground so I pick it up and said "no way I got this" I threw the bottle at one of the girls only for the other one to slice it so I said "on second thought let run" they nod and we took off running for the where they park the bus.