What We Lost

We made it to the highway outside the city and while walking on the highway I remember what Glenn said about my father being dead then I heard Ako said "hey Taylor I think Sayuri isn't feeling well" I turn around to see her sitting on the ground crying but before I could say anything I sat down on the ground and Dia said "what going on, are you okay" I said "why did he have to be dead, this was one time I could beat my father at something but now......" I put my head down and Sayuri said "I'm not going to get the chance to tell them sorry for how I acted before we left" Chika said "hey it's not over yet, come on let go" I heard Sayuri getting up then she said "yea I guess you're right but....." Ako said "don't worry Sayuri, I'll always be by your side" she said "thanks Ako" I heard Nozomi said "hey Taylor are you okay" I heard something behind me moving then Riko said "hey you might want to move Taylor" I heard a zombie moaning then Maki said "are you going to move or not" I sigh and when I got up I turn around to see the zombie about to grab me when I grab his head then sling it into a car's window, I back up and said "I'm done, there no point in making a cure" Ruby said "what about everyone else" I saw the zombie still moving so I grab him then sling him into another car then said "to hell with people, I can't stand them" Eli said "don't talk like that" Mari said "yea we know you don't mean that Taylor" I grab the zombie and said "then tell me, why should I make cure for people who probably don't want to be save" I bash the zombie against the car till it was dead then I heard Chika and Honoka said "hey Taylor turn around" when I turn around I felt them slap me in the face then Chika said "this isn't you" Honoka said "I agree, so what if your father isn't alive you can still beat him by creating this cure and destroying what he created" I stand holding my face then I heard Dia said "please don't give up on us" Kanan said "cause we won't give up on you" I heard some zombies behind me so I said "alright then I won't give up yet, I'll keep going till the this cure get made" Maki said "so shall we head into town and see what the hospital have to offer" I nod and when I turn around I saw a horde of zombies walking toward us so I back up and said "yea that's a lot" Hanamaru said "what are we going to do zuru" I saw a pipe to my right so I grab it and said "can you girls make it without me" Hanayo said "what are you doing" I hop up on a car then said "I'll going to take the long way around" Sayuri said "can't you come with us" I smile and said "don't worry sis, I'll be fine" I pointed the pipe at the zombies and said "you know I always wanted to be a baseball player but my father wouldn't allow it, this one time I'm grateful that he force me to become a doctor" Eli said "alright you'll meet us at the hospital right" I nod and Nozomi said "promise us" I broke the glass of the car I was standing on and said "I promise now go" after they took off into the town I hop from car to car with the zombies chasing me. After awhile of hitting zombies with a pipe I sat down on one of the cars with a few zombies around me still so I said "you guys are making me feel like a idol here, huh I think I know how Muse and Aqours feel when they step onto the stage" I laugh and said "well I better get going before they worry, sorry my fans but I already promise some girls that I will meet up with them" I grab the pipe and finish off the remaining zombies then ran into town and to the hospital. When I made it I saw the girls waiting outside so I ran over there to hear Dia said "you're late" I stop and said "what" Eli said "we thought something happen to you" I said "but I'm fine" Nozomi said "don't be late when you promise us" Sayuri slide over to me and said "hey brother I think they like you" I blush and said "what" Ako said "hey you're turning color" I shake my head and said "anyway shall we go inside" Kotori said "the door is lock" I said "trying picking the lock" Nico said "what do we look like" I nod and said "fair point" Yoshiko said "do you know how to pick the lock doctor" I said "no I don't" Riko said "how are we going to get in" I look down at the pipe I was holding and said "wait I know how to pick a lock" Umi said "wait you do" I nod and when I walk up to the door I swing with the pipe breaking the glass door then I said "hey look it's open" Honoka said "that's not picking a lock" Chika said "who's going to pay for the door now" I sigh and said "they can charge it to me when I make this cure" Rin said "let go in" we nod and enter the hospital in hope of finding the tools I need to create this cure.