Dealing With Glenn Arias

When we got to the parking lot I turn around to see the girls was stilling chasing after us so I said "damn it still chasing" Riko said "what are we going to do" I saw a pipe laying on the ground so I grab it and said "go I'll hold them off" Eli said "you can't do it alone" the girls finally caught up to us and I said "just go I'll be right behind you" Sayuri said "you promise" I sigh and said "alright no more promising anymore just trust me" she said "alright fine" after they ran off I said to the two girls "okay I trained myself with this pipe to defend my friends and that I will" they both look at each other then pointed their swords at me so I said "um can we talk this out" I heard the bus start up and before I could react the girls try to hit me only for to dodge out of the way then I said "alright cats got claws" I heard Chika said "hey Taylor we're ready to go" I said "alright go ahead and take off" when the bus started moving I started running for the bus with the girls after me so I said "why are you so fast" I saw Dia and Nozomi with their hands stuck out from the back of the bus so I sped up and hop onto the bus but when I did I saw one of the girl caught my foot but before she could pull me off I grab the pipe and hit her in the head causing her to let go then I said "let be clear here, I don't hit girls" I heard You said "but you hit her" I fell back and said "be quiet you didn't see anything" they laugh and when I got up I said "well then let get out of here" I heard Ako said "um we have a problem" I look to the driver seat and said "what" she said "it's Glenn" I said "he's right behind us" she said "yea with a gun" I turn around in the bus to look out the back door to see Glenn driving jeep with a gun on the back so I said "that's fine he can't shoot and drive" Nico said "then why is that gun aiming" I saw the girls get down but before I could move the gun shot around me so I said "alright I'm lucky" Ruby said "what are we going to do" I said "anyone have a gun" Yoshiko said "we was at the hospital" I nod and said "stupid question, alright I'm out of ideas" Hanayo said "are we going to die" Mari said "can't we come up with a plan" I look around the bus and saw the cure so I said "he want the cure right" Umi said "you can't give him the cure" I said "he know I made it but that's it, alright I got a plan" I held up my hands and yell "hey Glenn I'll give you the cure if you leave the girls alone" the gun was about to fire when it turn off then I heard him said "toss it over" I grab the pipe and said "hey Ako slow down" Honoka said "what are you doing" I said "just trust me and when I give you the signal I want you drive fast" Ako started to slow down and when Glenn was right behind us I said "I'm sorry it look like I won't be able to fulfill my promise" Eli said "wait Taylor you're not going......." I jump onto Glenn's jeep and said "Ako get out of here now" I saw the bus driving away and I heard Glenn said "what are you doing" I hit him with the pipe and said "saving my friends" I was about to hit him again when he jerk the wheel flipping the jeep in the middle of the road. I was laying the road and I said "damn that's hurt" I look over at the jeep to see it was up in flame then I heard someone said "you just let my cure get away" I turn to see Glenn looking over me with a gun so I said "how are you not hurt" he pop his neck and said "I'm infected because of your damn father and I need that cure you made to cure myself" I try to move but he shot my arm and said "don't even try it" he sigh and said "I'll just have to trade you for the cure, surely those girls don't want to see you dead" I said "if you want the cure then make it yourself" I kick his leg causing him fall and when I stand up I back up then said "I won't let you have the cure, just kill me now" he aim the gun at me and said "fine I will" I heard a click when he tried to shoot so I said "huh you're out of ammo" I saw my pipe laying on the ground so I pick it up with my right arm and said "well I think this fair, you shot me in the arm so I'm going to break your legs" I swung down on his legs and I heard him yelling in pain so I said "oh come on it's just your legs" I heard a horde of zombies down the road then he said "hey you can't leave me here, you got to help me" I toss him the pipe and said "here defend yourself" I started walking off and I heard him said "hey please don't let me die" I said "you kill my parents and I'm sure they didn't want to die yet so just shut up" I heard him hit a zombie but seconds later I heard him scream as the zombies was killing him, while walking away I said "alright I did what I can for them, please carry on and save everyone with the cure" I fell on the ground and as I was passing out I heard some footsteps walking toward me but I was to tired to see who it was.