New Problem

After awhile of talking I decide to get some shut eye, while laying down in one of the seat I heard Nozomi said "hey Taylor you still awake" I didn't move and then I heard Eli said "we should let him sleep he done so much for us" Kanan said "hey Sayuri do you know if he have anyone" Sayuri said "um do you mean like a girlfriend" after afew seconds she said "oh no he always said he to busy for someone" I heard Honoka said "hey Nozomi now your chance" I heard Nozomi said "I'm not the only person who fell for him, Eli also fell in love with him too" Mari said "ci Dia you did too didn't you" I heard Dia and Eli said "mind your own business" I laugh and said "I was hoping for a little sleep but I don't think I can get that" I look over at the group and saw Nozomi, Eli, and Dia blushing so I said "well I think I'm going to go look around" I was about to walk off when Mari grab my wrist and said "hey Taylor do you love anyone" I blush and said "if your talking about me having someone then no" she smile and said "do you love us" I turn away and said "yea maybe" she let go and said "ci thank you Taylor" I said "I'll be in the back if you need me" when I got to the door I heard Dia said "hey I'm coming with you" Eli said "yea me too" I shrug my shoulder and said "alright then I guess we will be back" we walk back to car 4 and I started going through the supply when I heard Eli said "what are you doing Taylor" I said "just checking to see what here and if we need to cook any of this stuff before we eat" Dia said "so Taylor are you sure Ruby hold the cure in her blood" I stop what I'm doing and said "yea I'm sure of it, but I can't make a cure now since the hospital was on fire" Eli was going to say something when we heard something coming from car 5 so I grab my gun and said "tell me you heard that too" Dia said "yea, what do you want to do" I walk closer to the car's door and said "if there someone else on this train I want to know" Eli said "alright I'm right behind you, hey Dia can you go tell the other about this" Dia said "yea sure I'll let the other know" she ran and I heard Eli get right behind me so I open the door to car 5 but I didn't see anything so I said "if there someone there come out or I'm going to start light the seats up" I was about to shoot a seat when I heard a familiar voice said "whoa alright easy there doc" I said "I know that voice" I saw husband with his pregnant wife stand up, a dad with his daughter stand up, and I saw Alisa with one baseball player standing up so I said "Eli hold my gun for a second" I handed her my gun and said "what the hell are you doing here, it's because of you we got kick out of that hotel" the husband said "whoa calm down doc, after you left that punk Jin started a riot in the lobby causing us to flee" I back up and said "I really should kick you off this train but I'm out of time" before he could say something I heard the girls running behind me then Mari said "hey what are you doing here" the guy with his daughter said "we're just trying to get to Numazu" Kanan said "but how did you get on the train" he said "oh we saw the doc and the dark hair girl running for the train when it took off so we follow them" I said "wait a minute back at the train yard did you try to follow us" he nod and said "we was going to ask to join you but you kinda have guns and we thought you would be still mad from us kicking you out" I was about to say something when Honoka said "alright so what are we going to do" I grab my gun from Eli and said "I really want to kill one of you but I'll take any kind of help we can get" the husband said "hey if you don't trust us we can stay in this car and you can go back up front" Sayuri said "no we're not going to let you stay back here" I was about to say something when I felt the train slowing down so I said "what is going on" she said "come on brother let go find out" I nod and said "alright then girls would you show them what car we're staying in" they nod and we ran up to the front car to see the rails was cover with wreck trains so I said "damn it there goes the easy way to get to Numazu" Ako said "well we can go a different way but their a problem" I said "anything is better than sitting here" she said "well only control can swap the tracks out and since no one is answering we gotta do it by ourselves" Sayuri said "I'll do it" I shake my head no and said "not happen, I'm not letting my baby sister goes out there alone" she said "but I can" I said "no Sayuri we got four guys on this train, so one of us will do it" she put her head down and said "alright Sayuri will wait here till you get back" I hug her and said "it'll be okay" she only nod and I let go then said "alright it time to put those guys to work" Ako said "wait what guys" I said "oh we maintain to pick up some people from the hotel when we took off" she nod and Sayuri said "go ahead brother I can explain it to Ako" I nod and went into the other car.