What We Gain And What We Lost

*few hours later* p.o.v. Sayuri Soma

When we finally arrive at Numazu we step off the bus and I saw some soldiers rushing over toward us then one of them said "is anyone infected" Maki said "no we're fine" he said "good, do you have any supply in the bus" Dia said "we had a doctor in the group but he died" he said "I'm sorry to hear that, we lost some good people too" I said "before he died he made a cure for the virus" the soldiers look at us and then we heard someone said "if that's true then may we have it" I turn to the gate to see a doctor standing there so I said "only if you let Maki go with you" she turn and said "why me" I smile and said "you was with brother while he made the cure so I'm sure you can answer any question that he have" she nod and after we got settle in everyone went off on their own so I sat down near a fire and heard someone said "hey Sayuri, I'm sorry for driving off" I turn to see Ako standing there so I said "it's alright I don't hate you for what you did, I understand that was the only way for us to get to safety" she sat down next to me and said "do you think he's still alive" I nod and said "it's take a lot to take down my brother" I heard someone said "he really is stubborn" I saw Aqours sitting down next to us and Riko said "but he did keep his promise to get us to safety" I nod and said "yea you're right" Dia said "I'm sure he's probably walking here as we speak" Kanan said "oh and when he get here you can finally confess your feeling for him" she blush and said "shut up I don't have feeling for him" I heard someone said "oh you don't then I guess he's free then" I saw Muse walking up and when they sit down Ako said "what is everyone doing here" Maki said "well thanks to the cure that Taylor made they can now start saving more people and bring them back here" I look at the flames and Nozomi said "are you still thinking about him" I nod and said "I wish he didn't jump from the bus" Eli said "he did that to save us" I stand up and said "it's going to be fine, I'll wait for him to return and give him a good slap across the face, wait unless you want to do it Eli" she laugh and said "we can both slap him together" Honoka said "don't forget about us" Chika said "we'll all give him a good slap for leaving us like that" we laugh and continue talking around the fire.