Chapter 1

Another morning awaits as Stray Kids were getting ready for another recording in one station for their promotion of their comeback song "Miroh."

Woojin was the first one to finish getting ready and was waiting at the car downstairs followed by , Hyujin who was in rush putting on his jacket.

And the rest was done while Chan and Han were still half asleep in the car. They were supposed to leave an hour ago but due to some fuss they left an hour late , the Manager scolding them.

"Manager-nim , We're deeply sorry for the fuss. Chan and Han were also sorry for being sleepyheads right?" Woojin looked at them waiting for them to answer. Chan nodded while Han bowed sorry.

"Next time wake up early so JYP-nim won't scold us. Good thing he's been working on some comebacks with Itzy and Twice." The Manager continued talking to them as some of them were dozing off. Woojin listened as he looked outside and just nodded when the Manager ask him.

They finally arrived at the station as they followed and walked towards the entrance door of the music station.

They were greeted with the bright flash of the cameras the fangirls and some fanboys were holding. They smiled as they stopped for a second and continued and walking towards the entrance.

Few minutes later ...

Stray Kids were ready to perform as they were waiting for the other group to finish performing. They warmed up their voices and waited for their turn.

The performance was done as they were breathing for air , exhausted from the hardcore performance. Holding water bottles they went to their dressing room as they get ready to go back to their dorm.

"Hyung, I cant wait to go home for Chuseok!" Jeongin exclaimed as he walked next to Hyunjin who was smiling ear - to - ear , can't handle the cuteness of their maknae.

"Aigoo our maknae excited from leaving us already." He said and pouted . Jeongin looked at him and laughed.

"Ani, I'm excited from seeing my parents." He said and stopped at some vending machine to get drinks.

"What drinks do you think the other hyungs would like?" He looked at Hyunjin waiting for him while Hyunjin pouted again as he looked at Jeongin.

"You didnt ask what drink i like." He said and turned his back on him. The maknae can't do anything but to scratch his hair as he sighed from the childishness of his hyung.

"Hyunjinie hyung , what drink would you like?" He asked him as he smiled from ear to ear waiting for his answer.

"Nothing. I'm okay with water." Hyunjin answered as he laughed at Jeongin's foolishness. Meanwhile, Jeongin glared at his hyung who was laughing infront of him. He shooked his head and got some few drinks for them and left his hyung alone laughing.

--

After all the pressure the day had given them they were finally able to went back home and take a long long rest.

They were all exhausted and worn out as they danced and guested at alot of tv shows today with them continuing tomorrow as they still had to promote their song in chances of winning their first win in music shows. 

As they arrived at their dorm ,
Jisung was the first one to enter their dorm leaving the rest of them behind when suddenly he saw luggages scattered and their things were rumbled everywhere.

"WE'VE BEEN ROBBED!!" He screamed as he quickly ran to them and pointed at their dorm.

"Chan-ie hyung! we've been robbed!"he said and went back running with chan and the rest of them quickly running inside their rooms and checked if some of their stuff were missing.

"Does anyone have a missing equipment? clothes? anything?" Chan asked as he sat down the couch as the members followed him. He ruffled his hair as he stared at the ceiling. The living room was filled with silence as they think about what had happened to their house.

A few minutes later they heard someone pressing their house door password key. They gathered at the door and waited for the culprit to enter.

And finally the culprit... was actually a GIRL?

Allrightsreserved2019

-

finally i updated one chapter :>> hope you like it. Edited