Chapter 2

They were all shocked as they saw the culprit was actually a girl they never thought and imagined that a girl would rob their house.

After few minutes of them just staring , Chan broke the awkward silence and sternly looked at the girl.

"Who are you?" he asked as he pointed at the living room with the luggages that was obviously hers placed.

"U-hhh i'm - release the prisoners and set them free let them live." Jisung cut her off and seriously looked at her. They looked at him with a confused look and was dumbfounded by what he had said.

"I'm just kidding jeez." He mumbled and bowed for an apology. Chan cleared his throat and stared at her.

"Again , who are you?" He asked as walked back towards the couch and sat down. The culprit bowed and sighed.

"I'm actually not a robber. And that luggages are actually filled with my clothes. And for your stuff scattered everywhere i'm sorry for that." She explained as she knew that they think that she's robbing their place and
bowed sorry to them.

"And why are you here?" Hyunjin asked as he stared at her intently.

She sighed and stared right back at him which made him uncomfortable.

"JYP-nim still hadn't told you yet. But i'm a trainee who's been chosen to actually moved here without my consent. As the dorms right now are in a serious major construction." she answered as she pointed at her luggages.

"That's why that luggages are here and also me. Got it?" She said and grabbed her luggages.

They all nodded as she sat down on the floor waiting for them to answer.

"Uhm so , what happened with the trainees dorm?" Woojin asked as he grabbed a blanket and gave it to her.

"Keep yourself warm." He mumbled and smiled.

"As i said earlier , it's damaged and needed a major repair for us to live in it again." She answered as she wrapped the blanket towards her making her warm and comfy with her sitting in the cold wooden floor.

"So Chan-sunbae , where will i sleep?"
Breaking the ice between them. She waited for chan to answer as she held her luggage and stood up.

"We still need to talk about it first." he answered as he stood up and grabbed woojin making the rest follow them.

She looked at them and smiled a little thinking they were quite cute doing that. They look like nine year old kids afraid to get lost.

Chan sighed and looked at the
members.

"This is so shocking. why did jyp - nim let a girl live with us? we might get girlfriend issues out in a day or in an hour!" He said as he scratched his neck with a worried look.

"It's ok Chan hyung besides she's still a trainee no one will notice." Hyunjin said as he patted Chan's back and stood up.

"So where will she sleep then?"Jeongin asked as they all looked at each other and quickly went in to their rooms.

The girl trainee was still at the living room waiting for their decisions when she saw them rushing into some rooms which made her giggled.

She saw Hyunjin went out and walked towards her. He lowered to her eye level and grinned.

"What's your name? due to all of what happened we didnt had a chance to actually know your name." He said as he held out his hand.

"Hwang Hyunjin from Stray Kids. How about you?" He asked waiting for her to answer she cleared her throat and held his hand , shaking it. " Hana." she answered.

Jeongin was still waiting for them to comeback to their room when he heard Hyunjin and the trainee at the living room chatting.

"So her name is Hana. Nice to meet you I'm Yang Jeongin from Stray Kids." he mumbled to himself and sighed.

He went out with his eyes staring at the both of them they were also staring at him as he walk closer to them. He smiled at Hana and leaned closer.

"Hi! I'm Jeongin. And you?" He held out his hand as he waited for her.

"Do Hana." She answered as she received his hand. Hyunjin noticed as the both of them won't break into each others grasp. He cleared his throat and held Jeongin's hand. "Ok that's enough greetings." He said and laughed.

As they continued talking all of a sudden the rest of the members were all panting and drenched in sweat.

"DONE!" They all said as they looked at each other shockingly and said. "YOU CLEANED YOUR ROOMS DIDN'T YOU?" They all asked at the same time as they were all still regaining their strength from all of the cleaning.

The three of them chuckled as they looked at them asking each other at the same time.

Allrightsreserved2019

--

lame. edited