Chapter 16

Hyunjin was looking at Hana who's talking about him being jealous. He got fed up and kissed her.

He was nervous at what he did as he pulled away after the kiss. He stole a glance at Hana who froze on her spot.

Hyunjin was blushing so bad and he knew it as he looked at the mirror and he saw his reflection.

Meanwhile, Hana who's first kiss has been stolen has been frozen on her spot for awhile already.

She came into her senses and glanced at Hyunjin who's staring at her. She immediately looked away and the words Hyunjin said repeated on her mind.

The two didnt say any word until their Ferris wheel ride was done. He was about to held her hand when she ran away. He looked down and sighed and  saw the other boys waiting for them at the exit.

"Ya, you were the ones who were following us earlier!" Hana said as the boys just laughed at her and pointed at Felix.

"Felix hyeong was the one who taught about this. Since he's the first one to finish the date." Jeongin said as Felix just bowed sorry.

"Well since Hyunjin's time is done. Should we try all the rides here?" Hana asked them as they all excitingly nodded except for Leeknow, Han and Felix.

Hyunjin was quiet and was just observing. A new side of the boy and Woojin noticed it.

Woojin knudged Hyunjin's arm as he caught the boy's attention.

"So what happened inside the ferris wheel? You're really quiet not like the usual you." Woojin asked as Hyunjin sighed. He pointed at his lips and Woojin's eyes widened.

"OH HYUN-" His words were cut off by Hyunjin covering his mouth. He shooked his hand and glanced over at the boys and Hana who's already staring at them.

"Hyung, be quiet. It is what you think it is." Hyunjin whispered as Woojin just smiled at the boy.

"Hyunjin already had his first kiss." Woojin softly sang as Hyunjin just shooked his head at his hyung.

Hana heard what Woojin said. She blushed instantly and looked away so she won't get caught by the boys.

They all started to line up to the viking ride and Han was not having it. He wasnt loud like before and Felix was just staring out of nowhere, Leeknow seemed pretty chill about it.

"OOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAH EOMMA!" The boys at the back screamed really loud making Hana laugh really loud. No one seemed to notice as she looked around, they were all just as the boys at the back just screaming.

She looked at the three who's at the middle part. They looked pretty calm and seemed to enjoy the ride.

-

The ride was done. Han looked lifeless and lost, Felix was just staring at nowhere and Leeknow just stayed quiet. The other boys were still chatty and wanted to ride another one.

"Oho that was fun!" Hyunjin said as they walked towards the rollercoaster ride.

"I really enjoyed it." Han and Felix said in unison which caused all of them to laugh.

'When will all of this ride just end? It keeps on popping out of nowhere.' She thought as she looked around Lotte World. It seemed like it keeps on having more rides or is it because she's just not that available earlier?

"Thinking of something, Hana?" Woojin asked her as he walked beside her. He was all smiley and it seemed like he was happy that the plan went smoothly.

"Nothing, it's just i'm really having fun with you all guys not 1 on 1." She said which Woojin just answered with a nod.

"You know, Hana i liked you at first. But i realized that i shouldnt be competing with this guys. You deserve to be happy, we all do. So please don't hurt my boys and yourself. You have plenty of time to think." Woojin said which made her relieved. She hugged Woojin as she was really happy with what he said.

"Thank you, oppa." She mumbled as she felt Woojin nodded at her answer. He stroked her hair as after few seconds they both let go.

They were both smiling as they caught up with the boys who were already lined up for the ride.

"It's really fun having someone to talk your problems out." Hana mumbled as they lined up. She felt someone stood beside her as she looked up and saw Hyunjin.

"What are you doing here?" She asked him as he just put his hands in his pockets and shrugged.

"Felt something. It felt like i should protect you."

-

LadyAvinxx

it was supposed to be my girl.

but i find it way too cringy.