Chapter 3

She had finally chosen a room as she thought they won't stop asking each other questions. By simply walking in one room they all stopped and stared at her.

"So who would be my roomate?" She shyly asked as she looked at them. Han raised his hand and smiled.

"Oh hello roomie! I'm Do Hana." She said and waited for his answer. "Han Jisung." He said and bowed.

Han walked towards her and grabbed her hand happily shaking hands with her.

"I hope you have a nice stay with me as a roomate." He mumbled and walked away.

Hana chuckled at what her new roomate did. "Uhm, can you guys go outside for a minute i'm just going to place my stuff out." She politely asked and grabbed my suitcase.

They all went out as a sigh escaped her lips. She missed her roomates from the old dorm and she looked around the room. The room was not fully arranged but it was ok for one person to room in that.

But she noticed that there's a double deck that signifies that there were 2 people in the room. She shooked her head and started unpacking.

-

Amidst all of that , Hana was asking whom her roomate was. Jeongin and Minho were supposed to raise their hand when Han was ahead of them. They sighed and looked at each other.

Jeongin looked at his Chan hyung who's busy chitchatting with Woojin and to Minho who went to the living room with Han.

He sighed and walked inside their room. Seeing Hana still unpacking.

"Uhh hi?" He started as he grabbed her attention. He noticed that she was really busy when he was about to walk out he hit some furniture which grabbed her attention.

"Oh hello are you okay and what do you need IN-ssi?" She asked as she continued waiting for him to answer.

Jeongin scratched his neck not knowing what to answer. "Uhm , are you a noona?" He mumbled as he walked towards her and grabbed her suitcase.

"Uhm, I'm actually a year younger than you.." She slowly said which made Jeongin laugh

"You must call us all oppas then , Jeongin Oppa." He said and smiled showing off his braces that was almost ready to be removed. Hana noticed Jeongin being all shy about it , she giggled.

"Are you used to being called oppa?" She asked as she noticed Jeongin's cheeks became rosy pink as he looked away and walked away from her.

"Don't look Hana- ssi. I'll put your suitcase to the storage room. I'll be right back with the hyungs." He said and quickly left the room.

He breathe in and out as soon as he got out of their room his hyungs who quickly looked at him , worried.

"What happened , Yeni?" His felix hyung asked as Woojin walked to the kitchen coming back with a thermometer.

"Are you sick , Innie?" Chan asked as he shook his head and grabbed the thermometer in Woojin's hand.

"I'm not sick , Hyungs."  He answered and walked with Hana's suitcases to the storage room.

"That's my maknae, our maknae." Woojin said as his gaze followed Jeongin.

Chan told the rules and everything to Hana as he might not tell it to her sooner as their schedules are completely packed and hectic.

"And be aware if you go outside. Sasaengs are everywhere. We don't want being a part of dating scandals between idols. As it might ruin your career and even the chances of you debuting. Even to us , it might ruin our chances , understood? ." He said and left the room , leaving Hana speechless.

She realized the value of being an idol. The sacrifices they made and all of the hardwork they put in to debut. She doesn't want to ruin their reputation and her chances of debuting.

"Hana-ssi~." Her silence was broken when Hyunjin walked inside and happily went towards her. He was quite stunning and more beautiful compared to her. He's perfectly imperfect in his own ways and she'd loved to know more about him.

Her thoughts were broken when Hyunjin snapped his fingers , making me strike back in to reality. She shooked her head with the thoughts of that and looked at Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin-ssi?" She asked as she looked away as she find it uncomfortable staring into his eyes. She think she might drown in them.

"Oh nothing , just wanted to know how are you? And what's your thoughts about staying in this place?" He asked as she laughed.

"So far so good. I think you oppas are actually good!" She said, after realizing what she had said she looked at Hyunjin who's smiling ear to ear from hearing what she had said. Her smile faded as she realized what she said.

"Hyunjin oppa then. Love that." He said and left the room which made her speechless.

What.....?

AllRightsReserved2019

--

ima edit this to 1st person

ok nevermind back to 3rd person

edited