Chapter 11

Felix's time was up and Seungmin popped out of nowhere smiling ear to ear at her. She quickly hid the picture of Felix and her as smiled back and pinched his nose.

"So what is your plan, dandy boy?" She asked him as Seungmin was just looking around.

"Let's just enjoy the rides until our time is done Hana!" Seungmin said as he grabbed her and dragged her to the rollercoaster ride.

They were waiting for their turn until Hana thought of something.

"Uh Seungmin, can i ask you a question?" She called him as he instantly looked at her and waited for her question.

"Why do you like me?" She asked him mumbling the last words as she's shy asking him about it. Seungmin just chuckled at her and patted her head.

"Because you're a really funny person, Hana. Even though we don't talk that much but i noticed that i'd get along with you." He explained as she just nodded.

"Well i hope we can interact more after this and get closer." Seungmin continued and guided her to their seat for the ride.

It was all set, the safety belt and all the passengers were already at their seats. They were all ready for the ride.

-

The ride was done and Seungmin was smiling ear to ear again as he got a good time at the ride and Hana was about to vomit at the ride.

"Seungmin, I can't do this!" Hana shouted as she was holding Seungmin's hand tightly. Seungmin was just laughing at her reaction and was enjoying the ride.

"It's okay Hana-ssi, i'm here just hold on to me!" He shouted as they were about to drop. They both screamed as the ride was going down extremely fast and they were both shocked as well.

After the ride was done, Hana sat down and calmed herself before they continue their date. She looked around and they almost tried out all of the rides from Lotte World. She also noticed Seungmin giggling so she looked at him.

He noticed that Hana was looking at him and raised his eyebrows out of curiousity.

"What are you giggling about?" She asked as he just looked down and she noticed that they were still holding hands. Hana immediately let go and stood up.

"We have 2 minutes left. I'll go to the bathroom, excuse me." She ran off leaving Seungmin there sitting at the bench.

She was extremely shy and she didnt know what to do. It was from fear that she forgot that she was holding his hand.

"What if there were paparazzi's around? I'm so doomed." She mumbled as she washed her hand and quickly walked out of the bathroom.

She saw him smiling at her and she smiled back. He stood up and walked towards her.

'I don't deserve this guy's feelings. I don't want him to be hurt because of me and lastly, I don't want to him to stop smiling.' She thought as they walked around the Lotte World.

"We have 1 minute left, Hana. Let's take a selfie?" He asked her as he took out his phone and she nodded.

The memory of Felix kissing her cheek went back and she looked at Seungmin and he was already smiling at the camera.

She just shrugged and smiled with a peace pose. And their 10 minute date was done.

"That was really a great time, Hana." Seungmin said and waved goodbye at her.

She sat on one of the benches waiting for Leeknow to pop out of nowhere since it's their specialty.

She was about to lean back when she noticed that someone was beside her. She turned around and saw Leeknow.

"Are you already there earlier?" She asked him as he just shooked his head and gave her some cotton candy.

She quickly grabbed it and ate it. Cotton candy was her favorite sadly she can't eat it anymore since she's focused on her training.

"So what should we do, Hana-ssi?" He asked her as they were eating. Hana looked around and saw a cafe. She pointed at it and Leeknow nodded.

"Let's go to the cafe and let's chitchat." Leeknow said as he offered her a hand which she gladly accepted.

"Good thing you allowed me to hold your hand." He said as Hana just chuckled.

"Well my first date said that it only happens sometimes so you must seize the opportunity." She said as Leeknow just nodded.

They walked inside the cafe and the aroma of coffee hit them. Leeknow chose a sit beside the window and pulled the chair for Hana to sit.

"Oh thank you Sir." She jokingly said which made Leeknow chuckled.

"My pleasure, mi lady." He answered as they both laugh at their own silliness.

"So what do you wanna eat?" He asked her as he looked at the menu. She pointed at the blueberry cheesecake and Leeknow nodded.

"Okay wait for me here." He said and stood up. While waiting for him, Hana looked around the shop and saw some group of lads in the corner of the cafe.

They were quite familiar to her but she didnt cared about it and continued looking around the cafe.

Leeknow finally arrived with their order and they started digging in. The cheesecake's flavors was really good which made her want more.

Leeknow looked at her and just chuckled at her cuteness. He grabbed a tissue and wiped the frosting on the corner of her mouth which shocked her.

"There's some frosting there so i wiped it for you." He said as she just nodded. He noticed that her cheeks were slightly red as he just smiled at her cuteness.

"Oh uh Leeknow oppa, why do you like me?" She asked him which made him think.

'Why do i like this girl again?' He thought as he looked at her.

"You're cute and funny. We might have little interaction but it's really fun being with you."

-

LadyAvinxx

i can't, this is so cliche.