Chapter 4

A few days in her stay she had fun with Stray Kids even though they only meet at Midnight as their schedules got more hectic and her practicing schedules got more later than usual as more trainees enter the company.

She laid down on someone's bed not even bothering if someone is in there. She was too exhausted to even care.

After a few minutes of finding a comfortable position she slowly fell asleep with her bag still in her hand.

--

She was watching Stray Kids's Live at the Music Show , she was so happy that she made it on time to watch their comeback show. They performed with all their energy and the STAYS were going crazy for that.

Even Chan raised his t-shirt showing his abs. Hana was taken aback and laughed at what Chan did.

"He must have practiced really really well to get that. Maybe i should practice real hard then. Right tummy?" She said and played with her stomach with no abs.

After their performance it was the awardings. She voted and anticipated if they'll get their first win as they mentioned that they haven't got their first win yet.

"Please win , please please." Hana repeated until they announced who won.

"STRAY KIDS! CONGRATULATIONS!" The MCs announced as Stray Kids were shocked as Hana was jumping with joy not even caring that the bottom floor would report them. They sang their song for the encore and left the show.

She quickly bought some cake and went back home , she waited for them to arrive and didn't know she fell asleep on the couch while waiting for them.

-

Stray Kids saw Hana at the couch , fast asleep as they smiled at the sight of her. They all were about to go to their bedrooms until Han saw a box of cake at their table.

"Who bought this?" He asked as he grabbed the box and Minho grabbing it away from him. "We shouldn't touch that it might not be for us." He said as he places the box at the table.

"Congratulations Stray Kids on winning your first win. Love Hana." Felix read out as he showed them the sticky note he saw at the refrigerator.

Woojin grabbed some plates and was about to go towards to Hana to wake her up when Jeongin stopped him.

"Let her sleep hyung , she looks so tired." He said and gave a plate to him.

They all started eating as the night pass by. Woojin washed the dishes while the rest of the members went back to their rooms.

-

He was staring at Hana who was fast asleep on the couch while they were eating the cake leaving some behind for her to eat.

'She looks so adorable.' He thought and smiled. He quickly finished his piece and went to his room to rest.

"We still have 2 years till our dating ban is done right?" He looked at himself at the mirror and shook his head. "What am i even thinking? No dating!" He answered himself as he stares at himself getting pink. He went out and saw Hana still at the couch a thought suddenly came in to mind.

'Should i bring her to her room?." He thought and shooked his head. ' they won't notice right?" He asked himself and looked at her.

He was about to walk towards her when Woojin walked and lifted her.
"You go rest now. We still need to wake up early later. It's 1 am already." He said before entering her room.

He sighed and went back to their room.
"I can't possibly like her right now. She's only been here for few days right? Must been i'm just new to having female around again . Except for my Mom and my cousins of course." He mumbled to himself.

He was confused himself as he was always looking out for Hana despite having a hard schedule he always checks on her and it's not what it looks like to him being an Older Brother. He's confused and lost. Another rollercoaster of feelings had happened to him it was all new yet old to him.

"Aigoo , what happened to me?" He thought and lied down on his bed as he stared at the ceiling slowly dozing off.

He decided that he'll just go with the flow even if it meant risking his career as an idol.

-

All Rights Reserved 2019

boring and cringe

edited