Chapter 14

The ride was done and Jeongin's date was about to end. They were eating some rice cakes when the rest of the members came.

They all eat some of the rice cake so Hana stood up and let them eat. She just stared at the boys eating as Jeongin just smiled at her.

"It's Chan hyeong's turn now." Jeongin said as Chan stood up from his seat as he looked at Hana.

"Should we go now?" He asked her as he offers her a hand. She remembered what Felix said and the others so she accepted it.

They both walked away to the other members and walked around the Lotte World just chitchatting.

"And what's really funny is about Stays being my Babygirls and i'm their da..ddy?" Chan said as Hana choked on her water.

"WHAT?!" Hana asked Chan as he just laughed at her reaction. He gave her a tissue as she made a mess with what he said.

"Yeah it's true." Chan said as he just looked at her. Hana still can't believe that Stays call him 'Daddy.' She looked at him from bottom to top.

"It does suit you." She said as she walked away embarassed at what she just said. Chan doesnt seem to get it so he followed her and asked her about it.

"What do you mean by that??" Chan asked her as he walked infront of her. She stopped on her track and pointed at his face.

"That! Your face!" She said as she walked away blushing from embarassment.

"Hey Hana, we haven't try one single ride yet. What do you wanna try?" Chan asks her as he catches up with her.

"Should we try the carousel? I've been riding extreme rides since earlier." Hana answered as Chan nodded as they walked towards the Carousel.

"You know earlier while i was with Leeknow there's this group of boys that were following us awhile ago up until to Changbin. They disappeared when it was Jeongin's turn." Hana said as Chan suddenly coughed.

She quickly gave him water as Chan had already stopped coughing.

"You good?" She asked him as he just nodded. He pointed at the Carousel and it was their turn now.

"Let's go?" Hana didnt even noticed him as she rushed to a seat. Chan just shooked his head at his date.

'She's too cute.' He thought as he sat beside near her. Hana was smiling and seems to be enjoying the ride.

Truth is : Hana hasn't been on an Amusement Park for years and she's been wanting to go into one and this date really made her happy.

While Hana's busy enjoying the ride. Chan was taking photos of her already and was enjoying her smiling state.

-

The ride was done and they were eating again. How many times did Hana ate today? They were eating ice cream as they were resting for a bit.

"Oppa, why do you like me?" Hana asked Chan as she was curious why they like her.

"You asked the other boys about this do you?" Chan asked her as she just nodded as an answer.

"Well my answer would most be probably just the same as theirs. You're fun to be with, Hana. And you're adorable too." Chan answered as Hana felt her cheeks got hot. She looked at away and nodded.

"Thank you for your honest answer." She mumbled as she finished her ice cream. Chan patted her head and stood up.

"Let's walk around and enjoy our date for few minutes." Chan offered her his hand again. She accepted it and they started to walk around Lotte World again.

Chan noticed that some boys were following them, He just smirked and put his arm around Hana's shoulder.

Hana was puzzled at what he did she looked at him confused and Chan just smiled.

"Go with the flow." Chan said as they walked towards the swarm of people.

'They're really persistent huh?' He thought as he looked back and the boys were still there.

Hana was getting more confused at what Chan's doing so she removed his arm from her shoulder and looked at him.

"What are you doing?" She asked him as he just scratched his nape.

"Well the boys you said earlier. I think they're back." Chan said as he grabbed her and ran as fast as he can to get away from the boys.

'Sorry children. It's still my time.' Chan thought. As he sat down for a while, catching his breath and looked at Hana who's also catching her breath.

"Where should we go next?" Chan asked her as their time together is not done yet.

"Wherever you want, i got to pick first. Now it's your turn." Hana answered which made Chan smiled.

"Let's go there." He said and pointed at a rollercoaster ride which she haven't tried before.

"Oh but first let me take a selfie. So we could have a remembrance about this date." Chan said and took out his phone. Hana posed and was shocked when Chan kissed her cheek.

It was the second time she's kissed at her cheek. And it was from the Aussie Boys. She felt her cheeks blushed as she looked away to calm herself down.

"Should we go now?" Chan asked her as she had cooled down. She nodded and as they were about to walk off when someone grabbed Hana's hand which made them both looked back.

"It's my turn now."

-

LadyAvinxx

answer that question.