Chapter 22

It has been days since the boys knew Hana and Hyunjin. Chan knew it all along and was waiting for them to tell the boys.

When Seungmin slipped about the two being together. Chan was shocked as how Seungmin knew they were together. The other boys as well.

He immediately followed Seungmin as the boy placed back his tray. Chan immediately placed his arm around the boy's shoulder as Seungmin looked confused.

"I don't have any money with me right now, hyeong." Seungmin said that made Chan chuckled. He lightly hit Seungmin's head as he just chuckled.

"I don't need money. I'm curious how did you knew about Hyunjin and Hana." He whispered as he looked back at the boys. Hyunjin was already there as well and was seating beside Hana.

'This boy's really obvious! He can't control his urge to seat beside her to hide their relationship? This big idiot.'

They went back to their table and the boys started cheering for the two. Chan just sighed and looked at Seungmin who's making himself busy with his phone.

"You, Kim Seungmin. Be quiet." Hyunjin said at Seungmin which he just nodded as an answer.

Felix asked about them and he suddenly stood up. Chan followed him and was about to stop him when he hugged Hana. Chan was just staring at Felix's face and Hyunjin was about to stop them.

"He needs this." Chan said. 

For closure.

Hyunjin just sighed and waited for Felix to let Hana go. Hana just smiled at Felix who immediately left after the hug.

Han and Changbin went to Seungmin and teased him about him exposing the two.

Chan just looked at Hana and Hyunjin with his arms crossed on his chest. Obviously waiting for their explanation.

"Look hyeong. We had no time to tell you since we're busy... with stuff." Hyunjin looked away as Hana just stood there.

"I'm really sorry for not telling this to you guys. I broke your trust. I'm really sorry." Hana said and bowed which made Chan flustered.

"Hey, it's okay. But we need to keep this as a secret. The company might find out and Hyunjin's career might be dragged. Please you two, be careful." Chan said as the two just nodded. Hyunjin held Hana's shoulders and turned her around walking towards the front door.

"Let's go now." Chan called the three who were also about to follow them outside. It was already late so they decided to call it a day.

They have no schedule for tomorrow so they will be able to ask some questions about the two being in a relationship.

"So when in 1-2 months did you two dated?" Jeongin asked which made the boys looked at him confused.

"What do you mean 1-2 months that they dated? You mean go out on a date?" Han asked Jeongin. As he just nodded.

"If we have time we go out and go for a stroll. Late night stroll and sometimes late night talks. We don't go out that much." Hyunjin answered as the boys nodded.

"Do you still have some questions? I want to hang out with Hana now." Hyunjin said which made the boys cringed.

"So that's what you do behind my back huh?" Felix faked cry and Changbin just comforted him while Jeongin and Seungmin were about to laugh.

"I'm not. I just want to hangout with Hana to make it up to her. She might be sleeping later." Hyunjin said and stood up.

Good thing the other boys accepted their defeat and let the two be happy. They supported them and was really happy about the two.

They took a picture of Hana and Hyunjin with a cake infront of them to celebrate their 1 year anniversary.

The couple looked really good with their matching phone cases that the boys gave them.

"Thank you for supporting us." Hana shyly said as the boys made some fake crying face as she just laughed. 

Hana's debut was postponed because of some issues that's why it's been months now and she's still waiting for their debut.

Stray Kids were already going on tours and were successful which made her happy. They grew with her witnessing their hardships.

"I'm happy for you." Hana whispered as Hyunjin just hugged her and kissed her neck as she hugged him tighter.

"I'm so proud of you." He said which made Hana smile. The teasing Hyunjin was gone and it made her miss that side of him. But the Hyunjin infront of her now was more matured compared last year.

He also grew taller which made him look better and also his shoulders were also wide and broad.

Hana just stared at him as he looked at his phone busy playing. The members went inside their rooms and they were left at the living room.

"I love you."

-

LadyAvinxx

AllRightsReserved2020

idk road to 1k yey