Chapter 24

It was finally Hana's group debut and they were all busy as hell. The staffs were moving around and they waited for the camera crew to set up some cameras.

Their music video was released an hour ago and it is finally their time to perform their dance on Vlive just like the Itzy's showcase.

They were warming up and the other members were just joking around to lessen their nervousness.

"Are you okay, Eonnie?" Luna asked her and held her hand. She just smiled and took a deep breath. It was finally their time on the stage.

Their dreams! It was right in front of them!

Hana was really nervous as she went on the stage and saw all the cameras. She just smiled and calmed herself.

The camera crew signaled for them when to start and as it was finally a go sign. They gave all their best and was able to finish their song.

They all went into the backstage and got ready for some recordings from other music stations later.

"We finally did it!!" Yena said and hugged all the members. Minji was seating at the corner and Hana just pulled her in with them.

"Goodjob! We all did great!" Hana said and they all cheered. Minji was just quiet and watched them.

"Are you okay?" Hana asked Minji as she just nodded and drank water. Yena saw what happened and followed the youngest.

They dressed up and Yena went back and walked towards Hana. She tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

"She's okay now. She was too nervous about earlier." Yena said and gave her an assuring smile. Hana felt relieved and less worried. She's the leader of their group but it seemed like it was Yena.

"I'll take care of you all in the future. I hope you trust me." Hana said to the members and all the members just smiled at her.

-

Months passed and their group was already one of the best rookie groups to debut. Hana felt really happy as they'll be attending some show with Hyunjin, Jeongin and Minji.

The car they were in was just some normal sized van that fit in all of them greatly. Hana was about to sit beside Hyunjin when Minji rushed towards beside him.

Hyunjin just smiled at Hana and she just smiled back and was about to sit at the front seat when Hyunjin grabbed her arm.

"You want to sit here?" He offered her his seat. She immediately shooked her head as Minji's smile fade away with Hyunjin's question.

"I'm okay at the front seat. You guys can enjoy there." Hana said and sat on the front seat. Jeongin was about to sit beside her when Hyunjin stopped him and pointed his seat.

"You go sit here. I'm not feeling well here." He said and pushed Jeongin to sit there. Minji's smiley face already turned into blank face as she just stared outside.

Hana looked at Hyunjin who was already staring at her. She looked away and got her phone to text him.

To : Hyunjin

Stop it, they might suspect a thing.

Hyunjin's phone made a noise as Hana just bit her lower lip to stop herself from smiling. She never thought she'd be having this kind of moments where they flirt through text. Hana's phone vibrated and she saw the text from Hyunjin.

From : Hyunjin

Stop being a beauty over there. I'm having a hard time controlling myself yk.

Hana giggled at his text. When the staffs noticed her giggling, she immediately turned her phone sideways so it seemed like she was watching something.

"Oh i'm getting bit by some ants over HERE." Jeongin blurted out emphasizing the 'Here' word which made Hyunjin grin. They both looked back and Hana saw Minji just looking at them completely annoyed.

"For later. I think fans might ship one of you guys so please act normal and maybe give them fan service." The staff said which they answered with a nod.

The program started and they started introducing the hosts one by one and it was soon their turn when Hyunjin was about to guide Hana outside Minji grabbed his hand and dragged him out which made Hana gasped.

Jeongin just grabbed her hand like Minji did with Hyunjin and smiled for the fans. The fans were going crazy with Hyunjin and Minji.

"You two both look good together!" One fan shouted and they all looked at her. The hosts laughed and Minji just sweetly smiled.

Jeongin pressed Hana's hand which grabbed her attention. Jeongin just smiled and waved at some fans.

"Don't be sad they might think you're jealous." He whispered. Hana just chuckled.

"I am indeed jealous. Our fans started shipping them. I can't keep my cool." Hana whispered as Jeongin just chuckled.

"Hyunjin's still your boy no matter what happens."

-

ctrlshinichi

thank you for your support and for the 1k!

Stream STRAY KIDS GODS MENU NOW!