Chapter 21

It was another day at the dorm and the boys left for their promotion and Hana continued her life being a trainee.

Hana and Hyunjin don't talk that much this days and that made Hana miss his teasing and also the whole him. No one still knows about them and they made it still a secret until now.

She was about to go home when she saw Hyunjin leaning on the wall, obviously waiting for her. She quickly ran into him and hugged him. Hyunjin chuckled and hugged her back.

She let go as someone might see them and it will immediately spread around the company.

"Where's the other members?" She asked him and Hyunjin just shrugged.

"Maybe they already went home or at the cafeteria." Hyunjin answered as they walked towards the elevator.

"Should we go on a date?" Hyunjin asked Hana which made her choke even though she's not drinking water.

"What!?" Hana asked him and Hyunjin just pats her head.

" Let's eat dinner from a restaurant nearby." Hyunjin said and grabbed Hana's hand which made her blushed.

They arrived already and Hyunjin chose the seat towards the end where no one can see them.

"Are you sure we won't get caught?" Hana asked him as she wipes the utensils.

"Yes just trust me, Hana." Hyunjin said which made her feel assured.

"Our debut's near, Hyunjin." Hana said and Hyunjin looked at her suprised. Hyunjin quietly clapped and that made Hana smiled.

'This boy right infront me is really cute.'
She thought which made her giggled. Hyunjin was playing some games on his phone.

Hana was waiting for their order when she saw other trainees enter the restaurant. She quickly lowered her glance and played with her phone.

Their order finally arrived and the two immediately started eating.

"There are trainees from the company. How can we get out?" Hana asked Hyunjin after they were done eating.

"We go out from the door. Just act like you don't know them. We're in disguise." Hyunjin said as he grabbed his jacket and gave it to her. 

"Let's switch." He said and Hana gave her his jacket. She looked at him dressed in all white which made her laugh.

"Are you a saint?" Hana jokingly said and Hyunjin just rolled his eyes at her. He grabbed her hand and Hana stopped laughing.

"Are you from hell? You look hot." Hyunjin leaned and whispered. Hana instantly blushed and Hyunjin chuckled.

"I think you're really hot in my jacket. Hot as in you're sweating, Hana." Hyunjin said which made Hana stopped smiling. She pinched his arm as Hyunjin winced in pain.

Hana walked ahead of Hyunjin and quickly went out from the store not minding the trainees.

Hana waited for Hyunjin at the vending machine as she felt that someone was looking at her. She looked around and saw no one. She shrugged the thought as Hyunjin arrived.

"Good thing I didn't get caught." Hyunjin said as he simply smiled and intertwined his hand with Hana's.

"I think someone's following us." Hana mumbled and Hyunjin looked around.

"I see no one. But let's part ways for now. See you at the company." Hyunjin said and Hana nodded.

Hana quickly went from the other side and ran as fast as she could as she sees the company's back door.

She arrived and went to the cafeteria to see the boys. Hana waved her hand so they could see her.

"Oh it's Hyunjin hyeong's girlfriend." Seungmin said as Hana just smiled. As her smile disappeared the boys were looking at her. They were shocked and Seungmin just shrugged.

"That's a joke." Seungmin said and stood up to put his dishes at the counter.

Hana just sat down and the boys were still looking at her. She raised her eyebrow as they looked away.

"Is it true?" Chan asked her. Hana looked away as Chan sighed in defeat.

Jeongin sat beside her and smiled. Hana smiled back as Jeongin hugged her.

"I'm so happy for you." He whispered on her ear and patted her back. He quickly let go when he saw Hyunjin coming towards their direction.

The boys were glaring at Hyunjin. Hyunjin casually sat beside her and the boys scoffed.

"They knew?" He asked Hana. Hana just face palmed and looked at the boys.

"Because of someone who's really talkative they got caught." Leeknow said and we all looked at Seungmin except for Hyunjin.

"What?" He asked as he noticed that we were all looking at him. Hyunjin just rolled his eyes at Seungmin.

" If he said something about us, that's true. We're dating." Hyunjin said which made Hana looked away as she was blushing at what Hyunjin said.

They all clapped as Hyunjin just laughed and Hana was already looking down.

"But please all of you. Especially you, Kim Seungmin. Be quiet." Hyunjin said and Felix walked towards Hana while, Hyunjin just looked at the two of them.

"How long have you been together?" Felix asked Hana as she looked at Hyunjin. 

" 1-2 months." Hyunjin said as Felix just nodded. He quickly hugged Hana and Hyunjin who was about to break their hug was stopped by Chan.

"Let them be. Felix needs this."

-

LadyAvinxx

Poor Lix. Happy 800 reads!