Chapter 12

Leeknow's words made her smile as she wasn't expecting his answer to be like that.

"Well thank you, oppa. I really appreciate that." She said as she just smiled at him. He looked at his watch and his eyes became sad.

"Our 10 minutes is done. You should finish your food already, Hana." Leeknow said as he finished his food. He offered her a hand as she stood up.

He hugged her which made her a little awkward but quickly hugged him back. They both walked out of the cafe as they saw Han waiting at the shed.

He's standing but with a pose which made her laugh. Han looked at her and smiled.

"So she's yours now. Be careful you two." Leeknow said and waved goodbye. Han waved goodbye and looked at Hana.

"So shall we start now chingu?" He asked her in his ahjussi voice which made her laugh.

"Let's go chingu!" Hana excitingly said and grabbed Han's hand.

"So Han chingu where are we going?" Hana asked him as Han was looking around the Lotte World.

"I think someone's following us." He said which stopped her. She remembered the guys who were at the cafe while she was with Leeknow.

"Is it a bunch of guys?" Hana asked him as Han nodded. She looked back and saw no one.

"Oh it's them." Han mumbled she was about to ask who's "Them" he knows but he cuts her off and dragged her into  the Rollercoaster ride.

"Are you sure we're going to ride this?" Hana asked Han as she remembered him in that one video of them riding this.

"Yes of course i gotta show you what a real man is." He said and smiled. Hana held his hand which is turned really cold in a moment.

It was their turn and the guys that were following them was infront of them. Han was just smiling and Hana was holding tightly on the security bar.

"Let's do this, Han chingu!" Hana shouted as Han just nodded and seemed like he can't speak anymore which made her chuckle.

The ride started and Han has his head down low. She knudged him and he doesnt seemed to have noticed it.

"EOMMA EOMMA EOMMA!" Hana was chuckling at Han's reaction at the ride that she forgot that she was at a rollercoaster ride because of him.

"AIGOO WHAT TO DO AH WHAT TO DO!" Hana laughed even more at Han's reactions as it turned to the side. 

The ride was done and Han's mouth was opened. Hana closed it and laughed at him.

"Yeah you're really strong chingu." She said as she grabbed his hand so he could go up.

He was in daze when they walked around the Lotte World. The guys were still following them but she didnt care anymore.

"Should we ride the Vikings next?" She asked him as he just looked at her.

"Should we?" He asked her back as he can't ride one ride anymore. His hands are cold as an ice and he doesnt want to go on a ride anymore.

"Nevermind. Let's just walk around." Hana said as Han just nodded. She saw a stall and immediately walked towards  there.

"Stay there!" She said as Han just stood there waiting for her. She bought two drinks so Han could relax.

"Here, drink something." She said as Han grabbed the drink. He looked at his phone and looked at her.

"Well thanks for the drink sadly our 10 minutes was done. I promise that next time i'd be modest and true to my feelings. Till next time." He said that made Hana laughed.

"Yes don't be a scaredy cat chingu!" She said and patted his shoulder. He just nodded and pointed at someone.

It was Changbin walking towards their direction. He waved at the two of them and grabbed Han.

"You screamed really loud you're heard all over Lotte World." Changbin jokingly said which made the three of them laugh.

"So it's our turn, Hana." Changbin said as Han walked away with his drink. Changbin walked first and Hana followed him.

"Where are we going, Changbin oppa?"
She asked him as they were walking around the Lotte World.

"Walking around and let's find fun stuff." Changbin said as he pointed at some rides. They kept on walking around until something caught his eye.

"Let's do this one" Changbin said and pointed at the ice rink at the lower level. He grabbed Hana's hand as they went to the rink.

Hana was nervous as she NEVER BEEN IN TO AN ICE RINK BEFORE! Even if there's winter in Korea she never tried Ice Skating.

Changbin paid for the two of them and them two grabbed their skate size. Hana was really nervous and was cold as an ice.

They were walking towards the rink and Changbin first went in. Hana grabbed his hand which made him looked at her.

"I can't... skate." She shyly said and looked away. Changbin held her hand and pulled her inside the rink.

"It's okay, i'm here with you. Don't be scared."

-

LadyAvinxx

i know i suck at writing lololololo