Chapter 15

Hyunjin grabbed Hana's hand which made them both looked at him. Hyunjin was staring at Hana and Chan was looking at Hyunjin.

"It's my turn now. Where are you two going?" He asked them as Hana just looked at Chan.

"Well, it's still my time. You had yours earlier for a few minutes. I can have my extra minutes too." Chan said which made Hana confused.

Earlier...

Hana was about to bump her head on to the window when Hyunjin caught her forehead and leaned her into his shoulder.

"Sleepy head." He mumbled as he looked at her sleeping face. He was watching her sleep awhile ago and couldn't stand her bumping her head at the window.

Chan was looking at the two from the rearview mirror as he was at the middle seat just infront of them.

He also noticed Hyunjin spending time with Hana with one of the boys date so he decided that he could have few minutes too. But Hyunjin doesnt let him do it.

"It was from earlier when we haven't even started. If you may excuse us two, we'll go on our date now." Hyunjin said and grabbed Hana away from him.

He's furious and he doesnt know why. This certain feeling started from earlier starting with Felix and up to Chan.

He also saw what Felix and Chan did to Hana. He got even more furious thinking of that. Speaking of knowing what Felix did to Hana.

It was them who's following Hana and the following date. He's pretty sure that the rest of the boys were following them too right now.

He looked around the area to see the boys but to his luck the boys were gone and it's only two of them. He felt relieved and happy.

"So where are we going?" Hana asked him as he looked at her. He pointed at the rollercoaster ride Chan was pointing at earlier.

"It seemed like you wanted to try that out. But will your height able you to? Shortie." He teased her as he ran away from her. Hana followed him as she wanted to punch him. 

"Ya come back here!" Hana said as she followed Hyunjin. He kept on running as Hana just stopped on her track. Girls surrounded her and it was too suffocating as it's really hot.

She followed Hyunjin as he was already in line. She catches her breath as she was out of air at the swarm of girls earlier.

"Hey, i think some girls already know that you guys are here." Hana whispered to Hyunjin who doesnt seem to care.

After hearing what Hana said. Hyunjin got nervous and looked around and saw no one acting suspicious but, he's sure that some of them know they're here.

"We shouldn't be here." Hyunjin said as
he dragged Hana away from the line. He looked around the rides so they could hide from the girls.

Only Hyunjin can think of was the Ferris wheel. He immediately dragged Hana there and Hana was confused at what he's doing since she's being dragged all over Lotte World.

"Hey, what are you doing?" She asked him as they stop for a second. Hyunjin just pointed at the Ferris Wheel and walked off again.

"Privacy.." Hyunjin mumbled as he can't answer Hana at the moment. He's mind is filled with how he's going to hide so Hana's safe and won't be attacked by their fans. They're already in line and was waiting for the ride to finish.

It was their turn so Hyunjin quickly walked in and sat off. Hana was confused and kinda annoyed at what he did.

"Just what the heck are you doing?" Hana asked him as Hyunjin just looked outside.

"Hey Hwang Hyunjin answer me." Hana said as he waved her hand at his face. He's still not answering her and she got mad.

Hyunjin noticed Hana was mad and took a deep sigh.

"Hey Hana, look i'm sorry i dragged you all over Lotte World." Hyunjin said as Hana continue pretending she doesn't hear him.

"Hana, don't ignore me. I apologized already." Hyunjin said as he sat infront of her. Hana looked away as she rolled her eyes at him.

"Why do you need to do that?" She asked him as he just looked down and sighed.

"Sasaengs or even fans. They might ruin your career as a trainee and it might affect your debut." Hyunjin said as Hana face palmed.

"What about your careers as idols? I'm just a trainee at the moment. People will forget me if i keep low!" Hana said as she's starting to get mad again.

"And look there were boys following me and the other members earlier!" Hana said as Hyunjin started to laugh which made her confused.

"We're being followed, you're not alarmed by it?" Hana asked him as he calmed himself.

"Why would i be scared? It was the other members following you. I was not  with them but i watched you all." Hyunjin explained as Hana just got a look of disbelief on her face.

"Did you guys know how scared i was?!" Hana asked Hyunjin as she glared at him which made him gulped.

"Well did you know that i saw you got kissed on the cheeks by Felix and Chan hyeong?" Hyunjin asked her which made her stopped.

"So what if i got kissed on the cheeks by them? Are we not allowed to kiss people's cheeks? Are you jealous? Hah? Hwang-" Hana's words were stopped by a pair of soft lips on hers. Her eyes were filled with shock as the boy's eyes infront of her were closed.

The kiss lasted for seconds and Hyunjin pulled away looking at her softly.

"Yes I'm jealous, Hana."

-

LadyAvinxx

allrightsreserved2020

this is illegal