Chapter 9

"How can i stop liking you if you're like this?"

It has been repeated over her mind for hundred times already and she's still red as a tomato.

-

"U-uh? I don't know about that, Oppa.." She mumbled as she fiddled with her fingers.

Chan just chuckled and shooked his head. He patted her head and lowered his eye level to her.

"It's okay i can wait." He said and walked away leaving her speechless.

Him? Waiting for me? Did he not listen to what she said moments ago? She scratched her head in disbelief and went in to her room.

She lied down on her bed as she stared to the ceiling. Why do they like her? She's just a trainee, she haven't even reached my dreams nor proven anything yet.

"You're scaring the ceiling with your glare, Hana." Hyunjin teased as she looked at him. He's leaning at the door frame and has a smirk on his face.

Him and his teasing again.. Why does he always tease her? She also noticed that the lad doesnt tease her that much nowadays. It was... quite new and she's not used to it.

"Why do you always tease me?" She asked him as he just chuckled at what she said.

"Because i want to tease you, Shortie."
Hyunjin answered as she stood up glaring her eyes at him.

Hyunjin stared right back at her as she glared at him. After a few seconds of them staring at each other Seungmin walked into the room making them break eye contact.

Hana instantly looked away as Hyunjin fake coughed and immediately was out of her sight.

"Hello Hana-ssi what are you doing?" Seungmin asked her as he plays with her hand like he always do before.

"Nothing just relaxing." She answered him and moved her hand away from him. Seungmin immediately looked at her with shock as she just laughed at his reaction.

"I need to prepare for tomorrow. I'll go to the company and train." She said as she started getting her things.

"Well, work hard and become an idol so we won't get in trouble anymore!" Seugmin cheerfully said as he smiles at her.

Hana tiptoed and patted his head. She stared at Seungmin who's taller than her and smiled.

"Of course i'll work hard because being an idol is my dream, Silly Seungmin." Hana said as she pinched his nose and walked out of the room leaving him alone.

As she was walking towards the kitchen. She saw Hyunjin who's going towards her direction which made her turned back at lightning speed.

"Hey hey shortie where are you going?" He asked her as he grabbed her arm making her looked at him. She pointed at the balcony and removed his hand from her arm.

"The balcony? Okay, you won't fall off anyways since you're short. Bean sprout." He teased her and walked away making her annoyed.

"You! Hwang Hyunjin! Why are you always teasing me!!" She yelled as she walked towards the balcony. She tried opening the window but it was too stuck so she just went to the living room.

Han was there and was laying down on the sofa and Felix was also there playing games.

When Hana walked in the living room the two boys instantly looked at her which made her stopped.

"Uh why are you looking at me? What's the matter?" She asked confused as she pushed Han which made him sat up.

"Nothing, Hana-ssi you look cute." Felix said which made her blushed. She looked away and just nodded.

"Yeah Hana-ssi is so cute i think i have a crush on you now." Han said which made Felix looked at him with wide eyes.

"No you can't possibly have a crush on her you just said days ago you just like her as a friend. Same with  Changbin-hyeong."Felix said as Han just shrugged.

"Well feelings change you know." Han said as he looked at her and winked which made her taken aback. This squirrel and his flirty side. She just looked at Han who's walking away from them.

"He's correct but you'd choose me. Am i right Hana-ssi?" Felix asked her that made her shocked. It was a sudden question she didnt knew what to answer.

"U-uh what?" She asked as she awkwardly asked him. Felix just smiled and patted her head.

"A date with me this weekend?" Felix asked her as her eyes widened.

"WE'RE COMING WITH YOU TWO!" The rest of the boys except Felix popped out of nowhere and next thing she knew that we're already lined up in front of her.

"So we'll do this date by you guys having 10 minutes with me each?"

-

LadyAvinxx
AllRightsReserved

doomed.