Chapter 31

Hana gulped as Minji waited for her to answer.

"What? Answer you b*tch." She said and glared at Hana.

"I went out on a date with Hyunjin. What's wrong with that?" She answered as she realized why would she be scared to her admitting what she did. It's her and Hyunjin, why would she be scared.

"You do know that you'll really get in trouble for answering back right?" Minji asked again, annoyed.

"You asked me. It's rude for me to not answer such question, Minji. Respect is the best reward you know." Hana walked past her as she brushed her shoulder against her.

"You're paying for this." She said as she smirked at her.

Hana just shrugged and went into her room. She immediately held on to the bed frame as she was really nervous back there.

She saw Yena busy with her laptop. She quickly walked towards her and took a peek at her screen.

Yena instantly moved it away from her as she slowly shook her head.

"I know you're not watching porn, Yena eonnie." Hana said as she laughed at Yena's face when she mentioned the word "Porn"

"Hana what the heck?" Hana bursted as she just continued doing her thing with the laptop.

"But seriously, what is that?" She askes out of curiousity. "Is it that private? For me not to be allowed to know that?" She continued.

"It is something." Yena said. "But I think this info is not for you at the moment. You'll know it soon, i can feel it." She continued.

"Why?" Hana asked. "I can't know it now? What would happen?" She continued. Yena didn't answer her so she just shrugged it off and did her night routine so she can go to sleep.

-

"HANA YOU NEED TO WAKE UP NOW!"
Yena yelled at her as she immediately opened her eyes and looked at her.

"Check the news now!" She said. Hana immediately grabbed her phone and saw her notifications was bombarded with tons of notifications.

It was filled of Stray Kids comeback song mv, their twitter pages that she follows and one news caught her eye.

"Hwang Hyunjin of Stray Kids and Do Hana from ***** dating?"

She immediately covered her mouth in shock as she looked at Yena who just shooked her head.

"What to do now, Yena eonnie?" She asked. "It's Hyunjin's comeback! I can't let this happen!" She continued as she remembered that it was his comeback today and she won't let anything happen to them.

"I'll take the blame. I'll face the media, sometime when our manager tells me to." Hana said and sat down, on the verge of crying.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. I won't let you down, Hana even Luna." She comforted her as she just nodded at her.

They heard a knock at their bedroom door as Yena quickly stood up and opened it. It was Minji, smirking.

Hana wanted to wipe that smirk off of her smug face as she just ruined both of their careers.

"I told you didn't i? If you disobey me, i'll expose you. Look at what you did." Minji said and leaned on the door's frame.

"I'm doing my own thing since it is my life. I have the right to be myself, who are you for me to obey? Are you my mom?" Hana said and Minji just glared at her. Yena controlled herself from laughing and looked the other way.

"I'm not, obviously. But you'll pay for this. For stealing what's mine." She said which made Hana confused.

"Yours? What's yours?" She asked. Minji smirked and pointed at her bracelet, the one Hyunjin gave her for debuting. "Him. Your boyfriend, Hwang Hyunjin." Minji answered, smirking.

"Oh no. He is not your boyfriend, Minji. Get your head straight, what are you? Are you even thinking right? You're blackmailing someone for this? Pathetic, Minji." Yena said as Hana just stared at the two of them.

Minji scoffed and glared at Yena. She pointed at Hana and laughed, a laugh that's unbearable to hear.

"She stole Hwang Hyunjin! She stole my boyfriend!!" Minji shouted as Hana just stood her. Yena looked at her in disbelief.

She was about to answer when they heard the bell rang. Hana quickly looked at the door to see their Manager.

"Manager-nim.." Hana mumbled. Their manager looked at her in disbelief as she sat on their sofa, waiting for them to all come out.

Hana was just standing there, looking down as she can't meet their Manager's gaze. Few moments later, the rest of the girls were already sat infront of her.

"I guess you all heard the news, one of your members had been secretly dating even though their dating ban hasn't been lifted yet. Am i right?" She said as Hana just clenched her fists waiting for her to tell more.

Yena noticed it as she grabbed her hand and squeezed it, making her more calm and less nervous.

"Who told you?" Luna asked, knowing that it is Minji. They want her to clarify it.

"Just someone who caught them. She really did a good job on that." Their manager said as she took a glance at Minji.

"We already know who is it." Yena answered and stood up. She grabbed a pillow and accidentally hit Minji on her head.

"Oops, my bad. I'm such a clutz." Yena said and rolled her eyes at her. Their manager just cleared her throat and waited for them to finish.

"You'd be talking to the media tomorrow, Hana. As for Hwang Hyunjin, he's busy with their comeback. He's busy filming their music shows and mc-ing. I hope the fans won't affect their comeback." She said as she stood up, looking at Hana.

"I guess, i'll see you tomorrow, Hana."
She said and walked out of their dorm.

Hana fell on her knees and took deep breaths as Yena just hugged her while Luna grabbed a cup of water. She started crying as Yena comforted her.

"Here, drink Hana. You need to calm yourself. Nothing will happen to Hyunjin. You guys will stay strong, i promise you that!" Yena said and grabbed her hand as she pulled her up.

"Now, don't cry and get ready for tomorrow. You need to think about what you would do for tomorrow. We'll be there, not physically but we're there for you." Yena said and smiled at her.

"Oh please, stop with this drama thing. I'm tired seeing you guys like that." Minji scoffed at them and walked away.

"Yeah, we're tired seeing you too anyways." Luna said and walked towards their room. Minji was left dumbfounded at what she said and walked in to her room.

"I guess this will be a tough one."

-

I'm really thankful for the 1k! Thank you so much. I still can't believe it, more reads and votes to go! 4 chapters left :(