Chapter 2: Dazed and Confused

A/N im back bitches! so this chapter is going to be about the first day of school, sam and gabe *maybe* getting together, and dean questioning his sexuality ;) two things first: please comment i love seeing what you think of my story and im dedicating this chapter to my good friend @baberoeee who's been super supportive and i will never thank you enough for being so kind to me love you gabe. alright, back to the story my fellow Hunters! A/N

Eventually the bus got the school, Sioux Falls High. As Dean disembarked with his newfound friends, he noticed a guy talking with Sam. He had on a tan trench coat, brown, almost black sex hair, and the most beautiful blue eyes the color of the ocean. He was probably the good-looking guy Dean had ever seen before...

Wait, what? Dude you're straight, snap out of it, Dean thought to himself as walked out of the bus. 

"No way, Dean the Machine!" said a familiar voice. No, Dean wasn't that lucky, it couldn't be.

"Dude, I thought I would never see you again!" said the voice from the entrance of the school. Dean cracked a grin, it was the only friend he had ever really made on the road. Ash.

"'Sup Ash," said Dean pulling him into a bro hug.

"You two know each other?" asked Charlie.

"Hells yeah, back in Tulsa, Okla, Dean was the best quarterback you'd ever meet. The coach was mighty sad to see him go. It was like his son died or something, it was pretty funny," Ash said with a grin.

Dean would never forget that, sophomore year of high school, they spent three months in Tulsa for a particularly difficult vamp hunt and he was the star player of the football team. His best friend Ash coined the name Dean the Machine and the two were the best of friends. It was the only time Dean was truly sad to leave a town.

"Hey," said Ash as the seven of them walked into the school, "you know my bro Andy's here, too. Maybe Sam and him and reconnect or something."

"I think you're a little late there Ash," said Gabe a little angrily watching as Andy gave Sam a big hug and started walking with him, Kevin, and Cassie. Oh my Dad, why the hell am I getting so worked up about one guy, especially the guy who's going to start the Apocalypse some day?

Everyone thought that it was a little weird but quickly dismissed it. Benny then turned to Dean and said, "If you're that good, you should try out for this team, I'm a linebacker and Jo's a receiver."

"Maybe for once this school might actually win a game for once," snarked Crowley in his British accent. Benny rolled his eyes.

Dean laughed and said, "Hey guys, you better start heading to class. I need to get schedule from the office and I'll meet you guys there."

"Do you need help getting there?" piped Charlie helpfully.

"I think I can get to office just fine, but thanks," smirked Dean.

No he couldn't.

After about five minutes of searching, he turned around to admit defeat when he crashed into something solid.

"Oh God, sorry I didn't mean to..." Whoa thought Castiel. It's Dean Winchester. OK calmdowncalmdowncalmdowncalmdowncalmdown.

"Hey sorry about that, here you dropped this," Dean said handing a copy of The House of Hades *because Percy Jackson is a god and im a daughter of Hades ;)* to Castiel.

"Thanks," he murmured blushing.

"You read Percy Jackson? That's cool, so do I," said Dean. That earned him a soft smile from Castiel.