Chapter 12: Fallen Angel

A/N ok this chapter will have a bit of a time skip here and you'll learn what happened to everyone in this one. don't worry, it isn't an epilogue, it's just the aftermath of the climax. also, if you like Angel with a Shotgun by The Cab, then listen to Fallen Angel by Three Days Grace, it's basically Angel with a Shotgun, but in Dean's POV A/N

Dedicated to: _that1realweeb_

May 2, 1998, Sam's 15th Birthday, Four Months Since Hell, One Week before Football Playoffs

The last few months had been hard on everyone.

*fLaShBacK TiMe lOseRs* January 15, 1998, 5:00 AM

It was a quiet ride back home, except for Cas quickly and monotonously telling about how they got Charlie and Jo back, Sam's little boy's hungry wails for milk, and his desperate shushes.

Gabe manifested a bottle of warm milk in a small baby bottle decorated with cute little jungle animals and handed it to Sam with a soft smile. Sam looked like Gabe had handed him an engagement ring and took the bottle eagerly. He pressed the tip of the bottle to his son's mouth whose painful wails ceased instantly and frantically gulped down the milk of which he had been denied of for so long.

When the five of them pulled up to the house, no surprise, Bobby and Ellen were waiting on the two rocking chairs in front of the house for them(Meg and Rowena had disappeared for the fear that Bobby and Ellen would kill them on sight). Charlie and Jo jumped out of the car first, running straight into Bobby's and Ellen's shocked arms.

"Wha-How-how are you here?" whispered Ellen with tear-filled eyes.

"We'll explain later. We'll explain everything later, promise, but some...worse happened," said Jo.

"What do you mean, baby-gir-" started Ellen but stopped when she saw Cas, Gabe, and Sam coming out of the Impala looking completely and utterly defeated and Sam was carrying what looked liked a cooing newborn baby. Dean was nowhere to be seen.

"You kids better tell us what's going on, right now," challenged Bobby, his arm around Jo's waist.

They walked into the house and told them everything, Ruby and the baby, Lucifer, John, Azazel being alive, Meg and Rowena, Charlie and Jo being in Hell, and Dean being dragged down there.

When they finished, Bobby sighed and said, "You boys should'va come to us."

"We know," said Gabe quietly, "but you guys had so much on your plate with Jo and Charlie gone, and we didn't want to worry you anymore than you already were."

Ellen caressed Gabe's face in her motherly way and said, "You kids, all of you kids, are our family. No matter what, we will be here you, always."

They nodded with tears in their eyes. Ellen placed her hand gently and lovingly on the dozing baby's head and said, "We're gonna need a lot of baby shit." That got a few chuckles from everyone. 

"What are you going to name him?" piped up Charlie.

Sam looked at what would probably be the most precious thing in his life and after a few moments he said, "Danny."

"Daniel Dean Winchester-Novak."

*Back to the Future, or Past, Because it's 1998? Whatever, you know what I mean*