Chapter 3: New Perspective

A/N WOW i got like 30 new viewers and im so happy because of all the support! if you haven't noticed the rest of the chapters will be classic rock/punk rock song names or artists. i know you guys dont want to hear me talk anymore so on with the story my fellow geeks! A/N

BBBRRRRRRRING!

Everyone jumped up for their seats and ran towards the doors as the last bell of the day rang. Cas politely walked and said good-bye to his favorite teacher, Mr. Fitzgerald of History. Unfortunately, the second he left the classroom he was jumped by the school retards that all share two collective brain cells.

"'Sup fag?" sneered Metatron; no one except the teachers knew his real name, so everyone just called him Metatron. Also, they didn't know he was really gay, that was just their nickname for all their victims.

"What do you want, junkless?" said Cas. He wasn't really afraid of Metatron, Bob, Randy, Luke, and Drew; if he wanted to he could snap their necks in 5 seconds, but he had to seem like a human dork. Oh joy.

That caused Bob's fist to collide with his face. Cas faked a groan and made his face soft so they didn't break their fists. It wasn't Cas being nice, it was once again for appearances. 

"You'll get it this time, fag," growled Luke and they all raised their fists and-

"HEY!!!" barked a voice.

Their six heads swiveled around and their eyes landed on...Dean Winchester. 

"Oh, want to protect your boyfriend, new guy?" asked Metatron with an eyebrow raised.

With a calm smile on his face, Dean strolled up to him, clocked him in the face, picked him up, and whispered loud enough so the other little fucks could hear. "First off, the name's Dean Winchester. Second, Cas is my friend, and if you touch him again, we'll come after you," he said gesturing with his head towards the rest of the seven friends, "Remember that, you little shits, remember me, Dean Winchester."

With that, Dean dropped Metatron and he and the rest of the bullies ran away.

*Quick A/N so sorry for writing fag, it hurt me as well, and i'll probably write it again, sorry and if any of you guys are going through any kind of bullying, dont hesitate to DM me if you want to talk about it because i know that not always are we superhuman like cas or have someone to save us like dean A/N*

"Hey, you OK, Cas?" asked Dean worriedly as he helped Cas off the floor.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine, but thank you for that," smiled Cas.

Dean scratched his head, thinking of something to say that didn't involve Cas' beautiful ocean eyes or slight scuff on his cheeks that should NOT be slightly turning him on.

"Um, today's football tryouts, if you want to come watch me," he said quickly.

Cas smiled and said, "I would like that, thank you."

"Jeez, Cas, no need to be so formal."

"My apologies."

Dean laughed and threw his arm around Cas' shoulders making Cas' big black wings want to come out from underneath his skin even more and wrap themselves around Dean.

Oh crap, you forgot about letting your wings out, huh? Oh well, what a shame! Let's head back home before you do weird sex things with Dean in my bod-

"I just forgot my book in the bathroom," said Cas cutting off Jimmy in his head, "I'll be there in around five minutes."

Dean shrugged and said, "OK, sounds good," then threw his arms around Benny and Jo and went with them to the football field.