Chapter 15: Kryptonite

A/N EVERYTHING DELETED, IVE NEVER FELT SO HORRIBLE IN MY LIFE, 1000 WORDS, JUST GONE, THATS PROBABLY WHY THIS IS LATE, I WISH FOR THE SWEET RELEASE OF DEATH...anyways, here's chapter 15 A/N

"Gabe, welcome back; Mikey, it's been a while," snarked Lucifer.

"I wish it was longer," snarled Michael, "now give me back Will before I destroy you."

"Touchy as always, big brother, I'm glad to see things never change."

"I'm gonna kill you for what you did to Sam!" screamed Gabriel and launched himself towards Lucifer, but was sent flying behind him by a flick of Lucifer's wrist.

"Glad to see that Gabe is as impulsive as ever, the emotional dimwit," said Lucifer lazily, "Anywho, thanks for helping me carrying out my plan, I really appreciate it."

"What plan?" asked Michael, genuinely curious.

"Why, I can't have an Apocalypse with any solid resistance against me! That's why I started to try to get yours and Cassie's handsome little playthings under as much pressure as possible to turn them into the most perfect evil diamonds. I knew that would get your attention and get you to could swooping in like a knight in shining armor to save your damsels in distress. By then it would have been too late, but you came earlier than I expected, so they're still mostly human," explained Lucifer.

"What does that have to do with us?" inquired Michael.

"Bait, my dear. I needed to get at least you and Cassie down here, but you brought Gabe, Annie, and Balthy with you. FIVE birds with one stone!" laughed Lucifer, "This is better than I could have imagined!"

Michael looked out of the corner of his eye and saw Gabriel standing up with a smirk on his face and watched discreetly as he put on a finger to his lips, made a rolling motion with his finger to indicate for Michael to keep him talking, and moved behind Lucifer.

He meant to get knocked aside. That makes the perfect diversion so that Gabriel can trap Lucifer, thought Michael.

"So, what's the plan to get the others?" asked Michael. Antagonists seem to love discussing their evil master plans in great detail to the protagonist; they must have gotten it from him, he thought.

"Oh, don't you worry your pretty little head about it, big brother dearest," replied Lucifer, his eyes narrowing and glowing red, his smile growing to Grinch-sized proportions,

"I've got it all figured out."

-~-

Anna winced as pain pinged throughout her head. She clutched her hands to the sides of it as the voices of her brothers, Dean, and the female demon faded into the background. Then, she suddenly heard a familiar voice calling her name.

"Anna, Anna, why do you fight me? I've done nothing to hurt you, I've only treated you with love and respect all these years that you spent with me," crooned Lucifer in her head, "This isn't your battle, or at least, the side you should be on. Join me, and I'll give you anything your heart desires."

"Anything?" asked Anna wondrously.

"Yes, anything, my sister, including your full powers back, more than what you had before you fell to Earth. You'll be my second-in-command, and we'll rule Heaven, Earth, and Hell together once we win the Apocalypse. I just need you to do something so I know that you're on my side, can you do that?"

"Yes," she breathed, and nodded as Lucifer told her her instructions.

"I understand," she replied.